.03

THE NEXT MORNING. It was seven-thirty in the morning,the sun was lighting up my room just how I hated it. I didn't like waking up early but I had already agreed to meet up with Mikey and Draken at the school to look for the boy from yesterday. Finally getting the energy to atleast sit up,a loud knock comes from my door.

"Come in!" I yelled only for Keisuke to walk in,"Morning. Mom just left,could you make us some breakfast?" I smiled giving him a nod as he took a seat next to me on the bed. Our mom wasn't home much and when she was she spent her time yelling at us over things we couldn't control or ignoring us for the most part,it was always just me and Keisuke taking care of ourselves since we were younger. I was the oldest one so I had taken it upon myself to try to do my best and be a good sister for him,Keisuke has always been a troubled kid and always got into fights. He always showed a tough exterior which he was tough more than anyone I ever met,he was a little ball of anger as I liked to call him but he was also kind and gentle when he wanted to be. For a tough guy he sure acted like the sweetest thing around animals. I wouldn't trade him for any other brother.

"When does your house arrest end?" I asked,"Soon enough,like I care anyways. I'm still gonna end up leaving this stupid house for awhile."

"Just be careful Keisuke,I don't want you gone again.."

I felt his arm pull me closer making my head rest on his chest,"I'm not going anywhere again. I promise I'll always be by your side" wrapping my arms around him,I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you. Now,come on. I have to get going soon,let me go make breakfast so we can eat"

♤♤♤♤♤♤

8:30am. We had been searching for this idiot for the past fifteen minutes and still no sign of him in any of the classrooms,"We still have three classes left, quit whining" Draken told me making me give him a look,"Shut it. I'm sleepy"I huffed crossing my arms as we came to a stop infront of one of the classrooms sending Mikey to go look inside. While we waited,a group of third years were walking passed. I felt one of them bump my shoulder, "Excuse you!" I yelled annoyed causing them to turn around.

"You talking to me?!"the boy who bumped into me spoke.

"Obviously you idiot,you're the one who bumped into me. Don't you have any manners?" I asked him as him and the rest of his stupid little group walked towards where I stood,"Listen here little gi-" before the boy could continue the sentence I felt Drakens' presence behind me causing the boys to back away a little.

"Is there a problem here?"

"N-no..."

"Yes,there is!He bumped into me without saying excuse me" I corrected looking at the boy who was now looking at me with terrified eyes, "Draken could you please take care of them for me?" I asked smiling widely at him.

"Gladly"

After what seemed like forever,Mikey had finally stepped out with the blondie. Takemitchi's face turned into a scared one,his eyes scanning the floor to see the boys from earlier beat up on the ground,"Don't worry about them,they pissed me off. Draken took care of it!" I assured him.

"Line it up losers!I want you all to lie facing down!"I pointed infront of us
watching them quickly obey.

"After you"Mikey bowed as he gestured to me to go first,I made my way stepping on each of the guys' back with Draken and Mikey doing the same.We proceeded to make our way off the imbeciles on the ground, I walked beside Takemitchi while Draken stayed on the other side of him.

"How ya been?"Draken asked him.

"I got beat up just yesterday..."

"You're free today,right?"

"Uh...no,not really"he said in a low tone but loud enough for us to hear,before we could respond the voice of a girl yelling made our heads turn,"STOP RIGHT THERE?" I lifted a brow at her watching her make her way towards us so I could get a better look at her,she was very pretty.

"Who the hell are you?"

*SMACK*

I stared wide eyed at the fact she had just slapped Mikey,she grabbed Takemitchi to drag him away but was quickly stopped by Draken,"Where do you think you're going brat? Think you can just hit someone and walk away?"

"Don't fuck with me bitch"the girl said seriously,"You think he's the one fucking around"I looked at her curiously.

"Friends don't drag eachother from school without their consent, Takemitchi-kun is always getting hurt and if it's your guys' fault. I'll make you pay" I laughed wrapping my arm around her shoulder,"Got yourself a keeper,huh Takemitchi?!"I said pointing to her. I could feel her tense up at my touch.

"Don't worry,I won't hurt you" I assured her which seemed to calm her a bit but Draken still had his hand wrapped on her wrist.Takemitchi then put his hand on Draken's shoulder,"Let her go" he ordered him which made Draken lean down,his face now inches away from his. "I can't hear you"

"I said LET HER GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!"Oh my,someone was mad. Funny sight to see considering this boy isn't that much of a fighter,"Who the hell do you think you're mouthing off to?" he questioned,"THERE'S SOMETHING I WON'T GIVE UP AGAIN"

"huh?.."

"How do you want to die?" Mikey interrupted in a monotone voice. I gave the girl a squeeze,"Don't worry. He's fine." She gave me a kind smile as we watched Mikey trick Takemitchi causing me to giggle before letting her go and walking beside Takemitchi.

"How gullible of you"I laughed, "He'd never hurt a girl or you. You're his new pal remember?!"I grinned. He nervously laughed as he scratched the back of his head. "Come on" I said gesturing for them to follow behind Mikey out of the school entrance. I turned to the girl who's named was Hinata,"Be careful who you hit. What if he was dangerous? You could've gotten hurt."I patted her head.

"Got it!"

"Good. I'll see you next time,stay safe"I ran towards the boys,"You take care of that girl,Takemitchi" I told him,he nodded frantically with a blush across his face.

"Let's get going"