.20

After Kazutora had saved me from being killed by Kisaki he explained everything that had changed since Mikey disappeared

After Kazutora had saved me from being killed by Kisaki he explained everything that had changed since Mikey disappeared. Toman turned evil and Draken and Y/n were the only hope to changing Toman but they're both dead now. He told me Y/n had been searching for Mikey but she could never get a hold of him due to Kisaki always being one step ahead and just when she had finally found him,Kisaki found her first and killed her.

Now,here I am sitting in a room,arrested and infront of Naoto once again. He had filled me in on the new timeline but yet I was still confused as to why he had arrested me,"I had no choice to arrest you"he sighed,"Please. Watch this." he said opening the laptop beside him and turning it towards me.

How could I do such a horrible thing? I watched the video shown with tears running down,I could feel my heart start to hurt. Why did it end up like this? I stood up dropping to my knees,
"I did it...I killed Akkun and Hina..."I whispered in disbelief.

"Takemitchi-kun,you were just manipulated"

"I've had enough. Nothing I do changes the present,infact it just keeps getting worse. IT'S MY FAULT THEY DIED!!"I sobbed,"I TRIED TO SAVE BOTH THE BAJI SIBLINGS AND ONLY ONE CAME OUT ALIVE JUST FOR HER TO BE KILLED NOW!!I'M A FAILURE,I CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!"

"HOW IS CRYING GOING TO HELP!!"

"IT'S NOT THE SAME!! I KILLED YOUR SISTER!" I screamed only to feel him wrap his arms around me,"You saved my life...you aren't completely helpless" he pushed me back but didn't let go,he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You will save Toman!!You will save my sister!! You're the only person who can Takemitchi-kun...CHANGE OUR TERRIBLE WORLD FOR THE BETTER!!"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Y/N POV

PAST TIME. I was on my way home from picking up a few groceries enough to last me through the week when I found Chifuyu and Takemitchi during my walk home,"Hi boys!" I greeted as I reached them.

"Oh,hey angel!" they both said back with smiles on their faces,"What are you guys doing out here?" I asked.

"Just here talking to Takemitchi" Chifuyu pointed,I looked at Takemitchi who was on the verge of tears. I didn't know wether they were good or bad,"CHIFUYU!! Y/N!! I CAME FROM THE FUTURE!" Takemitchi blurted out.

"Huh?!"

"What are you on about?" I questioned confused.

"Uhh...just let me explain.."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"So,both of us die in the future?" I said taking in everything Takemitchi had explained to us. I didn't completely think it was crazy,I actually did believe him. It was just so much information to process,"You knew my brother was going to die?"

"Yes...you were supposed to be dead also but I pushed you out of the way in time" he sighed,I could tell he tried his best to keep both of us alive. I wasn't angry nor upset,I was thankful that he had been fighting to save us all on his own. He reminded me of my brother,he was strong wether people saw him as such or not.

"Thank you,Takemitchi. You really are brave" I hugged him,"Be proud of yourself. The results don't matter! Nobody was watching and you stood fighting on your own,I respect you dude."Chifuyu told him.

"You guys really believe me?!"

"Of course dumbass,we're partners aren't we?!" Chifuyu grinned,"We're friends,loser. I'll always believe you!" I stated as he started to cry once more.

"Quit makin' me cry!"

"You got giant tear glands!"

"Shuuttuppp! You making fun of me?!"

"I'm starvin"

"Me too,let's go to my place. My mom isn't home,I'll make us some dinner"I suggested go which Chifuyu agreed to,"Don't ignore me guys!" Takemitchi said making us laugh.

"Come on,our crybaby hero"