.41

FEBRUARY 20TH. 8PM. I was sat in what use to be my brother's old bedroom,everything was still in place. I still clean it up so dust won't accumulate, mom didn't want to change the room into anything else. I know it's still hard for her,Keisuke was alot to deal with and I know she regrets all the times she wouldn't be home or the amount of arguments we'd all get into over the stupidest things. I see the pain in her eyes everytime she comes into his room and I forgive her. I forgive her for the times she ignored us,the times she screamed at us because in the end I knew she loved us. She wasn't the mom I would've wanted growing up but she's trying to be the mom I need now.

"I brought some cat food"I heard my mother's voice coming into the room,ever since I told her about the cats that would show up at Keisuke's window she started bringing them food as a way to say sorry.

"Thanks, mom. I'm gonna be staying over at Emma's tomorrow, is that okay?"I asked taking the food from her and setting in on to the dresser next to the bed. I noticed the unwrapped presents still set on top. Flashbacks of my mother screaming and crying kept coming back to me. Keisuke's birthday was two days later after his death,she had gotten him two presents as an apology for how neglectful she had been. The day of his birthday was supposed to be the day mom was going to tell us that she was going to be better,it hurt when she only had me to tell that too. Keisuke hated making her cry,he would've hated seeing her like that.

"Yeah,that's fine. Just please be safe."I felt my mom's arms wrap around me,she rested her chin on top of my head."I love you so much..." I felt her tears hit my face as if they were rain droplets.

"I love you too.."I relaxed my shoulders,"I bet he's smiling down at us" I chuckled.

"Please,don't cry...he hated seeing you cry"I told her. I spinned around looking up to her and trying to wipe her tears away with my fingers,"I'm sorry,honey. I know.." she took a deep breath before kissing the top of my head.

"I'm gonna go get some rest,you should sleep soon too.." I nodded watching her grab my brother's blanket off the bed and leave the room.I picked up the bowls from the floor,filling them with food and opening the window to set them outside where I knew the cats would find them. "Goodnight, brother."I said tapping our framed picture together and going to my room. I needed to sleep soon too.

 I needed to sleep soon too

FEBRUARY 21ST. 4PM. I had originally planned to wake up early but ended up getting up around eleven instead. I got distracted then took too long to get ready and pack. Next thing I know,it's ready three and now here I am outside of Mikey and Emma's home.

"I'M HERE!!" I yelled,"COME IN!!"Emma's voice responds. I smiled letting myself inside and setting my shoes next to the door before making my way into Emma's bedroom.

"Mikey isn't here?"I asked putting my backpack next to her bed.

"He's out with Draken discussing about Toman's meeting tonight"

"Makes sense"

Emma was sat at her desk doing what it looked like to be writing. I quietly peaked over her shoulder, "Whatcha' doing,Emma-chan?" taking a closer look I noticed she was actually drawing. Ever since I've known her she always loved doodling,told me it made her calm. "I'm making a drawing for Draken" she said,you could hear her happiness.

"It looks like it's coming along great"I grinned, "You think so? I was hoping he'd get it tattooed" I smiled at the thought.

"I think he'll love it"I assured her before getting comfortable on the bed. I always loved being at their house even since we were younger or me and Keisuke would train at their grandfather's dojo so we could also be around them,"Has my stupid brother asked you out yet?"

"huh?! NO!"

"He's always talking about you,I would think he would've asked you to be his girlfriend by now" she said turning to look at me with a smirk,"he talks about me?..."

"Yes,he does." she laughed," always talking about Y/n that,Y/n-Chan did this or gave me this. That boy is obsessed with you" my face was starting to feel hot.

"He says I'm his but never really has officially said we're dating" I sighed resting my head on one of her pillows,"I'm sure he'll make it official soon,he's not the best with words."I felt her sit beside,her hand in my hair as she started to play with it. She always made me feel safe when she would do that,"Do you think it'll be like this forever?" I asked her.

"Like what?"

"Like all of us. Do you think we'll be friends forever?"

"I believe so. Me and Draken will have a house next to yours and Mikeys. The rest of the boys would come over and visit us while me and you would stay with the kids..." She responded. Thinking about it made me feel nice inside. I could already imagine it in my head and I could only hope for it to be true. Emma always wanted to be a bride and mom,I want to be able to be by her side when it all happens. I just want us to have happy lives,I want all the fighting to end.