.50

3RD POV

3RD POV.

PRESENT. Takemitchi opened his eyes to find himself infront of a restroom mirror,"I'm back!" He touched his face to make sure it wasn't a dream.There was no mistakening that Naoto and Hinata were both alive and well this time.He was a bit confused though as to why he was in a tuxedo. He heard the sound of what seemed to be,bells? He thought. Could it be what he thought it was?

"You're late!"a sweet voice greeted him as he had ran out of the restroom,"The wedding reception has started!" she grabbed the boy by the arm and started to drag him closely behind her.

"Hina?!" He was still stunned at seeing her that he hadn't processed what she even said,"We can't let the groom wait any longer!"

"Groom?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you?It's Hayashida-Kun's wedding!"

"Hayashida-kun?!" He asked following her into a room down the hall.

His eyes went big at the scene. Pah-chin she means! He thought to himself. He was up at the front with the woman that was now his bride while looking to find the same familiar faces all gathered around at the two back tables,smiling and laughing.

"Is Pah-chin giving a weather forecast?!"Kazutora laughed,"SHUT UP!!PAH-CHIN GOT HIS BRAIN ALL DRIED UP!" Peh-Yan defended.

"You're so noisy,Peh-Yan" Mitsuya rolled his eyes,"Peh-Yan,shut up!" Hakkai added. He was sat at the table with the two alongside his sister,Yuzuha.

"YOU'RE ALL NOISY,I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!" Smiley grinned.

"Big bro,you're the noisiest one now."

"Will you all shut up!! You'll wake the baby!" Y/n scolded them from the table over next to Mikey,who put his hand on her shoulder making her sit back down before she went and hit them.

"You're all louder than the music in here!"she huffed. Emma was holding the baby in her arms as she sat next to Draken. Chifuyu and Inupi both on the opposite side of the table,talking amongst themselves.

"You're late,Takemitchi!" Y/n said noticing him at last,"Come sit!!" she gestured to the couple.

"You guys are all alive!" He said,his tears were starting to come out.

"We're all together again" Hinata smiled holding his hand,"HEY HEY HEY! WHY IS THAT TABLE OVER THERE SO NOISY?! I'M THE MAIN GUY TODAY!! " Pah-Chin yelled across the room. This time the baby had awoken from Emma's arms from his yelling and started crying,Y/n stood up turning to Pah who now regretted screaming at them.

"YOU WOKE THE BABY!!"she exclaimed.

"IT'S MY DAY!!"

"SHUT IT,PAH!! BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!!" Takemitchi laughed at the two, somethings never change.Everyone was still the same as always, "I'll take care of him,Emma. It's okay."Y/n assured her before taking him from her embrace.

She went towards Takemitchi and Hina next knowing today was the day he had traveled back to,"Meet our son,Takemitchi" she smiled.

The baby reached out his small hands towards him,"Say hi uncle, Mitchy!"

"YOU AND MIKEY HAD A BABY?!" He asked suprised.

The baby had Y/n's nose along with Mikey's hair and eyes. He looked to only be about a few months old,"What's his name?"

"I named him after Kiesuke."she looked down to him,"He has his smile.." Takemitchi looked at the small child with tears in his eyes.

"Can I hold him?"

"Of course!"

"Look Hina! We'll have one of our own soon!"He grinned making her cheeks flush red as he held him up,"SOON?!"

Takemitchi looked around taking in everything, for once in a long time,he felt accomplished. He was able to save them all and he was thankful in the end,that he didn't have to fight alone. Without any of their help nor guidance, none of this would've even been possible.

The gang was together again,they were all grown up but never had they left eachothers side. Over the years,every single one of them had became family to eachother and time finally stood still.

"GUYSS!! IT'S PICTURE TIME!!"Kazutora announced,"Now,hand him over!"He told Takemitchi who didn't even get a chance to react before he took baby Keisuke out of his arms.

They all gathered around at the back,"On zero,everyone smile!!!" the camera man told the group.

"Five!!!!!.....

FOUR!!!!....

THREE!!!...

TWO!!..

ONE!! CHEESSEE!!" and snap.