.Bonus Chapter

Christmas Day,2019.

Y/N POV

"They smell so yummy!" Emma commented as I took the tray of cookies out of the oven. It was Christmas day and everyone would be here soon to eat,Emma and Hinata had been helping me all morning to finish cooking while the boys sat outside waiting for the rest to arrive.

"Everything looks perfect!" I said looking at all the food we made while I put the cookies into a small bowl and set them at the table that Hina had already arranged.

"THEY'RE HEREE!!" Mikey yelled from outside.

"FOODS READY,ALSO!!!" I took my apron off leaving it in the kitchen before helping Emma bring out what was left.

"It all looks delicious!!"the twins said,they were the first to make themselves comfortable at the table.

I looked over to Mikey who didn't have the baby,"Where's Keisuke?" I questioned to which he just laughed and pointed to the side. Both Chifuyu and Kazutora had taken him with them. They loved him more than anything, always trying to have him by their side.It felt like he was their kid half the time.I still remember the day I gave birth, they had fought the twins to be able to see him first. Idiots.

"You did a good job,angel.."Mikey said from behind me,his arms snaked around my waist.

"It's nice to see everyone happy.."

"It is,isn't it? I'm glad to have been able to spend all this time with you"

"Will you lovebirds come over here so,we can eat!"Draken exclaimed,I hadn't even realized they all were sat down already. Mikey and I made our way to our seats at the end next to Mitsuya and Hakkai.

"LET'S EAT!!" Peh-Yan said holding up his fork and knife.

"You almost hit me!" Pah yelled at him.

"THEN MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!"

"HOW?? I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!"

"You guys are gonna scare,Keisuke!" Emma gave them a warning stare making them quickly shut their mouths.

Everything finally felt at peace. All those fights,all those moments,all those losts we took were kept in my heart forever.

"Hey,Mikey" I whispered over to him,"Yes?"

"What time is Izana arriving?"I asked.

"He said he'd be here by the time we open presents,him and Kakucho had some plans early this morning" I smiled.

Even after the years,Izana stayed close to us and we treated him just like family along with Kakucho who we instantly accepted in.

The only two missing were Schinichiro and my brother but I knew they were here in spirit joining us. I had propped up their pictures beside the dining table. I just know the two are smiling down to us together,our two angels.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"PRESENT TIME!! PRESENT TIME!!"Smiley chanted.

"We're coming, hold on!!"the girls and I did our best to hurry and finish up the dishes so we could all settle down by the tree.

"Mitsuya get the camera!!"Yuzuha yelled.

"Kazutora,it's my turn with Keisuke!"they were already at it again with the arguing.

"I WANNA HOLD HIM LONGER!!" I looked over to see Kazutora holding on to Keisuke for dear life,"I'm the favorite uncle!!"Izana now butted in hitting Chifuyu with one of the couch pillows. Him and Kakucho had arrived not to long ago just in time to open gifts to which they also had brought alot of.

"Will you guys stop fighting over my kid!!" Mikey grabbed the baby from them,taking a seat by Takemitchi.

We had finished the dishes at last.Fixing up my hair,I went over plopping onto the couch next to Mikey who drapped his free arm over my shoulder, "Alright,who's going first?!" I asked.

"US!!" Emma shot her arm up. Both her and Draken stood infront of the tree with a small box in her hand,"Before, we hand out gifts,we have some news!"

"SPILL IT OUT!!"we all watched her closely open the box and reach inside,"SAY HELLO TO THE NEWEST ADDITION!!" she jumped up excitedly showing the pregnancy test she had taken out.

You could see everyone's mouth fall open,"OH MY GOD! CONGRATS!!" we all said.

"I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE TO TWO!!"Izana cheered,"WE BOTH ARE!!"Mikey smiled.

"Technically, we all are"Mitsuya laughed.

It was perfect. This was perfect, nothing could take away the happiness and joy that came from this moment. All of the sacrifices were worth it. I was able to survive long enough to be able to experience this. To be able to watch my friends become better people,to see them accomplish their dreams.All of us here, together. A family we had created on our own.

And in the end just like the beginning,I will always be their angel.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
That is a wrap folks!! We have came to an end,I love you all. Thank you for all the love you guys have given to the story. It might not have been the best but I hope it was enough. (:
UPDATE: NEW MIKEYXREADER is out too if you would like to read it♡