.18

We had a meeting tonight and as much as I felt like staying home per usual I had missed seeing everyone's faces on the daily.

"Y/N-CHANN!WE MISSED YOU!!" voices yelled at the sight of me,I gave them a big smile as I started running towards them. I jumped on to the twins who had their arms wide open,"I missed you guys too!!" I said hugging them tightly.

"We're glad to see you back,angel" Smiley grinned,both of them pulling away.

"I'm glad to be back,is Takemitchi almost here?" I asked since tonight's meeting I had something to announce to the gang and he was the one it's going to be about,"here he comes" Angry pointed.

Everyone had gon' quiet as Draken and Mitsuya escorted Takemitchi to the front,he finally wore the Toman uniform.He looked so proud to be in it and Mitsuya did such a good job making it as always,I still remember the first time I received mine.

"Okay,the meeting will start now!" Draken said,I quickly made my way up the steps with Chifuyu to stand by Mikey's side while Hanma also joined us. I still hated that guy but I had decided to keep my mouth shut in the meantime.

"TODAY WE ARE HERE TO CONCLUDE BLOODY HALLOWEEN!!" Mikey said to everyone,"Although being at a overwhelming disadvantage against our battle with Valhalla we still managed to claim victory. Today we have Shuji Hanma,vice leader of the gang we defeated. He has a message for us!"

"Shuji Hanma here from Valhalla. Valhalla has never had a leader so...in the reality of our defeat we will now be joining under Toman's banner" the area filled with people cheering and screaming in excitement,"VALHALLA IS NOW AFFILIATED WITH THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!!" I knew what was about to be said next and yet I still wasn't ready to hear it.

"All this is happening thanks to the man that connected our two gangs...TETTA KISAKI!!" I flinched at the mention of his name,I wasn't on board with this at all especially after everything Keisuke had told me. I hadn't told Mikey about it due to the fact that I wanted it to be kept a secret until I could prove just how bad Kisaki really was. I have to just push through my emotions and act like everything is fine.

"There's also one more thing to discuss" Mikey quieted everyone down,"Though we gained much from bloody Halloween...there's also someone who we lost" I could feel a tear roll down my cheek remembering him.

"The first division captain,Keisuke Baji died that day. We must reflect deeply on this reality and take it seriously!" He turned to face me,"I'll let you say the rest" I thanked him before standing in the center of the steps with Chifuyu next to me.

"I might've been moved up from vice captain to captain of the first division but I was never really captain even with the title. Keisuke will forever even in death be known as the Captain of the first division! One of the founding members! ONE OF THE STRONGEST!!" I closed my eyes taking a breath in,"Tonight, I want to make one of my brother's last dying wishes reality and after coming together with Chifuyu we have made our decision" I stepped back inorder for Chifuyu to come forward and speak.

"Tonight,I will be returning Y/n's original job as first division's vice captain and she shall be handing her responsibility on to someone Baji entrusted..." he explained,"TAKEMITCHI HANAGAKI!! WE NOMINATE YOU AS THE FIRST DIVISION CAPTAIN!!"seeing the mixed expression of shock and confusion on Takemitchi's face made me smile.

"TAKEMITCHI HANAGAKI!! RAISE YOUR HEAD AND GIVE US YOUR RESPONSE!!"

"I'LL DO MY BEST!!" He responded.

"Here come the water works" I laughed already seeing him start to cry,"You raised your head a little too high, dummy" I knew Keisuke would be making fun of him at the sight but he'd be so happy. Keisuke wasn't always the smartest but when it came to knowing who to trust,he was never wrong and that meant he made the right choice with him.