.48

I was able to catch up to Hanma and Kisaki just in time with Takemitchi riding on the back holding on to me

I was able to catch up to Hanma and Kisaki just in time with Takemitchi riding on the back holding on to me. The two had seemed to lose control of their bike and crash at one of the curbs making me come to a halt a few feet away k,"Hurry,Takemitchi!" I ordered him. He got off chasing after Kisaki who started to run away.

Just as I was getting off,Hanma came at me with a metal bar. I blocked it from hitting my face but was knocked off the bike in the process.

"I'm going to murder you!" He pointed the bar at me from above,"Are you now?" I stood up.

I watched him clutch onto the bar swinging it at me,this time I was able to catch it with my hands and pull it towards me causing him to fall infront of my feet as he let go. I uppercutted him before he got a chance to stand up,I didn't let him get a moment to stable himself and sent another punch at him.

He was a good fighter,anyone who saw him would be able to see it. It was such a shame that all that strength was thrown away to do nothing but bad things. He only managed to land one more hit on me till I sent him back with a single kick.

"You're crazy strong.."he grinned sitting himself up off the ground,he didn't bother continuing. I watched him sit down on the sidewalk,"How,tiring..."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked still keeping my guard up.

"I lost. He should've escaped by now..."he sounded so sure of himself.

"You really believe that?" I asked to which he just laughed,I sighed turning away from."So much potential and it's all wasted.." I said to him, walking to get on the motorcycle.

I left him there to go search for Takemitchi and Kisaki. It was startingto snow, I could see snowflakes starting to fall from the sky. The coldness of the wind hit my face as I drove around trying to spot them.

I ended up finding the two in an empty parking lot, Kisaki had a gun pointed at Takemitchi's face. I quickly stopped,getting off and running towards them.

"You too?!"Kiskai yelled, "Why is it the two of you,who are always in my way?!"

"Put the gun down,Kisaki"he pointed it towards me,"You should've died!! All my plans were ruined because of you!!"

He smirked,"That's okay. I'll just kill you here and now" my eyes widened seeing Takemitchi do one of Mikey's signature kicks and knock the gun from out of his hand. Smooth. At last,he finally did learn something from being around us all this time.

Fear was the only thing radiating off of Kisaki who watched Takemitchi pick up the gun and point it back to him,"It should've been like this from the beginning.."

"Die."

"Takemitchi,are you sure about this?!" I questioned him. Was he really capable of killing someone? Even if that person was Kisaki.

"Takemitchi-kun!!"

"Y/n-chan!!"

A pair of voices were heard,I looked back to see the two running at us. Hina and Mikey had arrived catching our attention away from Kisaki,"TURN AROUND!!" Mikey yelled. Huh?

Kisaki had ran away again,"GET BACK HERE!!" I chased after him.

"IT'S OVER,YOU LOST!! EVERYONE HATES YOU AND NOBODY EVEN TRUSTS YOUU!!"

"LIKE HELL IT IS!! I'LL DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL IT GOES MY WAY!!"He ran before stopping at the center of one of the streets,the desperation in his eyes was clear as day.

"Give it up,Kisaki.."

"NEVER!!!"

It all happened so quickly. My mouth dropped at the scene. A truck had drove straight at him,"Oh,god..." I covered my mouth.Blood was oozing all over his body,his arms and legs now looked disfigured. The sound of his scream of pain rang in my ears, there was no coming back from that. This was his end. I might have felt relieved at knowing he was going to be gone for sure but, it really is a shame that it had to end this way for him.

"What happened?!" the rest had caught up.

"A truck took him out.." I squeezed my eyes shut,I didn't want to look at the sight anymore. I turned to Mikey who was already looking at me.

"Chifuyu explained what happened during the battle and Hinata here,well,she told me everything.." Mikey said,I took a breather before falling towards him. I felt his arms wrap around me so I wouldn't hit the ground,"I'm so tired..." I mumbled.

All the movement and shit that had happened distracted me from the fact that in reality,I had been in so much pain. My ribs were broken. I was covered in blood and had bruises in every part of my body that I didn't even know how I managed to push through it all, "Rest now,my angel." I felt him caress my face. Being in his embrace made me feel safe once again.

"I love you..."was all I heard before blacking out.

"was all I heard before blacking out

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Only a 2 more chapters left my loves,I hope everyone reading has enjoyed my story as much as I had fun writing it♡