.19

TAKEMITCHI POV

TAKEMITCHI POV

PRESENT. NOVEMBER 18,2017. It was 2017. I had been gone for so long that I didn't even realize. Looking up from my phone I noticed I was at the rental store with the manager standing infront of me,"Sorry to keep you waiting,the video you requested doesn't seem to be in stock in this location" she said kindly. Huh? This was different than before. I quickly nodded before running to the nearest bathroom,I looked into the mirror confused yet shocked. I looked completely different,I looked nothing like myself at all.

"You're late,Takemitchi" a voice said as I stepped out. Who is that? They look scary.

"Hurry up,we have to go." He said again,I followed him out the store into what looked to be an expensive car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? We're going to your place" My place? Who are these scary dudes ordering and driving me around? I need to call Naoto,I scrolled through my contacts looking for his number. He isn't here?! Oh,no! This is bad.

"Takemitchi! What are you starin' at? Let's go!" the guy snapped me back to reality,I quickly stepped out the car to see a bunch of guys already standing outside."Goodafternoon,sir!" what the hell?! I looked around trying to recognize anyone but none of them looked familiar that's when it hit me,both Makoto and Takuya were here.
Wow,in this future I'm successful. I lived in a high-class apartment complex.

We had made our way up to the top floor and into my apartment where it was filled with guys already there,"Chifuyu!Thank god you're here!"I said noticing him,"I have no clue what's going on"

"Huh? Are you okay? We got an admin meeting,let's go" he answered,"who else but you? You're the Tokyo Manji's top admin,Hanagaki Takemitchi" I'm a Toman admin now?! That's impossible.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I still hadn't processed everything that happened fully but after the admin meeting with the others all I remember is Chifuyu and I being invited to speak with Kisaki in his office. I opened my eyes to see I was in the same room as before. Huh? I was tied up. What's going on?

"Takemitchy..."

"Chifuyu!!Why are you all beat up?!" I asked but before he got a chance to respond a voice made me turn my head,"You were out for a long time" it was Kisaki. He must've drugged us. I looked behind him trying to find where the other familiar voice was coming from to find the one person I would've least expected.

"Y/n!!" I yelled,two of Kisaki's men had her tied up while she was also covered in blood and beaten. She looked at me with the same kind eyes from back then,"Save Mikey for me..." she said giving me a weak smile.

"Save them all. You're my only hope..." and with that she was gone. Kisaki shot her dead right infront of me,"NOOO!!Y/N!!" I cried. She died with the same hopefulness in her eyes, "It was about time. She was getting annoying" he said. I didn't even have time to think before he hit Chifuyu once more,"Just admit it already,you're the one who ratted out Toman aren't you?!" He yelled kicking him.

"NO!!THE POLICE ARE JUST OUT OF CONTROL!I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET YOU OUT OF TOMAN!!"Chifuyu defended,"Toman has gone rotten,I just wanted to change that...I'm the snitch,Takemitchi has nothing to do with this" I watched Kisaki grab a gun,my eyes watching his every move. He pointed the gun towards me shooting me in the leg,"I SAID TAKEMITCHY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!"

"Shut the hell up" he held the gun to Chifuyu's head,"Got any last words?"Chifuyu turned to me.

"Listen up,Takemitchy. These are my last words. Alot happened over the last twelve years,Mikey disappeared, Draken-kun got the death penalty and now Y/n is dead. Before I knew it,I got caught in some shit. We've done alot of terrible things but I know we can change. I leave Baji-san's will and Toman to you. Make Y/n-chan's last dying request reality..." he finished before I watched him get shot. This was all a bad dream. Chifuyu would've never died this easily. Y/n would've never gotten caught by Kisaki. It couldn't be true.

"How does it feel to have all of Toman's fate on you?"Kisaki laughed,"Don't worry,you'll join them all soon"

"So long...my hero"

my hero"