.05

7pm

7pm.

"Mikey-Kunnn~"

"Yes,Y/n?"

"Is the meeting gonna start soon?"I asked,I was tired from playing with the girls today but I wouldn't ever miss a Toman meeting.

"We're just waiting for a few more to get here. Do me the favor of checking if Takemitchi is here yet"He said to me,
"Yes,Mikey." I got up from the back of his motorcycle and started to walk around seeing all the members talking or on their bikes but still no sign of him. That was until I heard yelling. I followed the voices which led me to see Takemitchi being picked up from his shirt by one of the members.

"Who the hell do you think you're threatening?!That's the leader's guest"I interfered causing them to drop the boy,"S-sorry angel!"He apologized. Idiot. I turned to look at Takemitchi who had brought Hinata with him,weird place to bring a girl.

"Follow me" was all I said as I escorted them to where Draken and Mikey were at,"Draken can you call Emma" he nodded. I waited for Emma to get here which I quickly embraced her into a hug,she was like a sister to me. Everytime I got to see her made me feel joy,"Emmaa-chan!"

"Y/n-chan!" she shouted jumping into my embrace,giggling as we pulled away.

"This is Takemitchi's girlfriend,look out for her. Okay?" I ordered. She nodded obeying,"Hey,Wuss boy!" she greeted. The look on Draken and Hinata's faces were priceless. I'm guessing they had met before. What was even more hilarious was watching Hinata beat up Takemitchi with a bat. No idea where she got it from either.

"You're such an idiot,blondie" I shook my head,"Get up now. Meeting is about to start,Emma wait on the side till we're done"

"Yes,y/n"

"Follow behind, Takemitchi"

The two of us including Draken walked closely behind Mikey down the path the members had made as they bowed,"Goodevening Leader!!"they all greeted. We walked up the steps. Mikey sat in the middle while me and the rest stood to the side as he started to speak to everyone about the conflict between Moebius.

"Tell Takemitchi about it"Draken told Mitsuya who started to explain to him what had happened only for Pah to come up from behind and kick Takemitchi to the ground. I quickly reacted kicking Pah back making him stumble back a little. I could already see the anger in his eyes.

"Leave the leader's guest alone before I beat you till you can't stand"

"Now,now y/n calm down. Same goes for you Pah!" Mitsuya said trying to calm the situation,I didn't like unnecessary fighting. "Yeah,Pah! Calm the fuck down" I repeated,"Why don't you shut your mouth" Pah shot back getting close to my face.

"Touch me and you won't live to see tomorrow"

"Shut it,the both of you" Draken ordered us,rolling my eyes I then watched Pah walk away. I knew he had just went through a horrible thing but it was no excuse to be such an asshole to Takemitchi who had nothing to do with the situation. Leaning my head on Mitsuya's shoulder, I went back to listening to Mikey's speech about what was gonna go down.

"Anyone here scared of Moebius even though they beat up Pah's friend?!"Mikey asked,not a word came from a single person. He turned to Pah with a grin,"See?! Not a one!" As much as I disliked Pah at times,I would still fight for him.

"We're gonna crush Moebius!!"everyone cheered.

"August 3rd,the Musashi festival is when we'll have our decisive battle!"

"The day Draken dies!" I turned to Takemitchi with a confused look,"You say something?" he jumped at my voice. He looked scared and worried,"NO!.."he played with his hands,shaking his head continuesly.

"I didn't say anything!!"

I shrugged it off. He's such a weirdo sometimes. The meeting was done with for the night,I could already feel my eyes getting heavy. I just wanted to get into bed and pass out. I ran to the twins who were getting ready to leave,"I didn't ride my bike today,can you guys give me a ride?" I begged giving them my best puppy dog eyes even though I knew they'd never say no.

"Get on,angel" Smiley gestured making me clap my hands together happily,I got on the back wrapping my arms around his waist. I could easily fall asleep on him but I couldn't of course. My little bodyguards. What a blessing.