.14

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

THE PAST. OCTOBER 30TH. The battle against Valhalla was tomorrow and as much as I wanted the battle to be stopped I knew there was nothing I could do but I was wiling to fight,fight for the family I called Toman. For Mikey and for my brother. I just wanted him back.

I sat down infront of the tombstone placing a small bouquet of flowers in a vase beside it. I barely spoke to him when he was alive but the times when I did were filled with happiness. All the stories Mikey and Emma would tell me about him always made my heart warm. He would've been so proud of Mikey. I smiled to myself at the thought. He was such a good big brother to him.

"Mikey misses you Schinichiro" I whispered,"Please protect him from up there" I pleaded,a single tear falling down my cheek.

"You're here too?" A voice startled me.

"This is the first time you speak to me in a month." I responded,"Please...just trust me" he sighed. I dusted myself off as I stood,turning my body to face him. Without another word I embraced him into a tight hug.

"Please come back...I miss our meals together. I miss our talks at night,I even miss beating people up with you"I said causing him to laugh a bit,"I miss that too" he hugged back.

"Please,come back to Toman" I begged.

"I can't..."

"Can you tell me why?"

"No. Just please,have faith in me." Using my own words against me,smart. I didn't want him to keep doing what he was doing but maybe once this was over he could finally come back and that was all I needed. I nodded, "Promise me,you'll come back to Toman after the battle?"Keisuke smiled,"I promise."

"Pinky promise?!"

"Yes,yes.Pinky promise"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

We had another meeting tonight about the battle tomorrow. I stood next to Chifuyu who was now the vice captain of the first division while I was transfered to captain of the first division ever since Keisuke had left.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey announced,"Tomorrow we are going head to head with Valhalla" people cheered, "Also,Baji has sided with OUR ENEMY! WE DON'T GO EASY ON TRAITORS!!THAT'S TOMAN'S POLICY" I faced the ground hearing him mention Keisuke. I had faith in him,I'll have his back in battle even if it means I'll get kicked out of Toman. He was all I had. I tuned out Mikey's speech as I got lost in thought until I heard him say something that caught my attention.

"TOMORROW WE'RE GONNA CRUSH VALHALLA AND TAKE BAJI BACK!!" Mikey yelled. There he was. The Mikey I knew well but it was all the same to me either way,I knew Keisuke would be back after the battle. He promised me and I know he means it this time.

 He promised me and I know he means it this time