.24 .short.

Song: Maneater

Me and Draken waited for Mikey to safely make it into the building before we did anything,"You take the right and I'll do the left" Draken said making me grin,"Sounds good to me!"

It had been awhile since I've been in a fight other than the battle with Valhalla but I felt energized,"Are you guys just gonna stand and stare or actually come at me?!" I laughed making them charge at me. They weren't as tough as I had expected which was kinda disappointing,I already took down six of them without breaking a sweat.

"Ooouu!Can I borrow that?!" I asked the guy charging at me with a bat,I quickly stopped it from hitting me and knocked him down. "THANK YOU!" I yelled running off to take down all the guys on the right side just how Draken had ordered. I kept hitting them all as soon as they'd get close to me,"On your knees!"I screamed to the ones on the ground who obeyed in fear. I hit each one again till I knew they wouldn't be able to stand or even speak. I only had a few left who were at the top of the stairs leading up to the entrance of the church,"You guys better not run!" I said pointing at them.

Quickly making my way towards them I kicked one down the stairs and beat the rest with the bat while I ducked their every move,"You guys aren't very good"I pouted finishing them off. I looked on to Draken's direction to see he him standing in the center of all the bodies he had just dropped.

"Nice work!" I cheered from a far.

Draken and I had taken a seat on the steps waiting for the rest to come out,hearing the door open I look up to see another member of the Black Dragons. I waved at him happily,"Is Mikey-kun all done?!" I asked.

"Tell him me and Y/n just finished up" Draken told them.

I watched Taiju step out dropping to the ground in disbelief as I stood up to walk past him inside,"Why's everyone so tense?"Draken questioned from behind me. I looked around seeing Takemitchi,Mitsuya,Chifuyu,Hakkai and Yuzuha all standing around Mikey. I ran up and hugged Yuzuha,"I'm so happy to see that you're okay!" I said to her feeling her hug back.

"Thank you for coming,Y/n"

"It was no problem,I'm just glad we decided to come find Mitsuya or else who knows what would've happened"

We all stepped back outside together,I listened to the shocked reactions of the rest seeing me and Draken's job well done of taking down all of Taiju's soldiers,"You guys want to come to my place for dinner?" I asked them.

"Definitely!"

"Please,I'm starvinggg"

"Yes!!"

I smiled at the boys reaction,"I'm gonna take Takemitchi to do something first and I'll meet you back at your place with Emma"Mikey said making me nod understanding seeing him take off with him while I stayed with the rest.