.12

Song: Beggin'

SEPTEMBER 2ND. 8PM. I was laid out on the concrete steps,eyes closed and patiently waiting for our meeting to start tonight. Feeling a tap I opened one eye to see Mitsuya standing above me,"May I help you?" I asked closing my eyes once more,"Mikey and Draken just stepped out. Meeting starts in five minutes, get up"he let me know. I groaned in annoyance knowing I was the one in charge of getting everyone quiet,I sat up taking a deep breath in before completely getting on my feet to face everyone.

"Everyone SHUT UP! Meeting starts in five minutes,if I hear so much as a peep when Mikey steps up here then I'll make sure you never speak again!" I told them all,"UNDERSTOOD?!"

"YES,MA'AM!!"

I nodded walking off to the side next to Mitsuya as Draken and Mikey made their way up the steps,"THE NOMINATION FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Draken announced. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of who they picked,he gave me weird vibes when I met him and I disliked his attitude but I didn't want to go against Mikey's decision.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD" Mikey ordered,I watched the boy with glasses make his way through the crowd. All eyes were on him as he walked up sitting down with his back facing away from Mikey. What the fuck was his problem? Not a word came out his mouth.

"LISTEN UP MORONS!" the guy with him started,"Tetta Kisaki is the new third division captain!!" He said. The sounds of people booing him started to get louder and this time I had no intention of stopping them,I disliked this guy and he just made me hate him more than what I already did. Draken quickly shut them up so that Mikey could continue with explaining the reason as to why he chose Kisaki which I understood but I still didn't think it was the best idea.

"THIS CONCLUDES THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN CEREMONY" and with that Mikey had his back faced away from us getting ready to walk away,I sighed looking up at the sky when I felt a breeze go passed me. Looking back I saw Takemitchi run by up the steps. That's when my jaw dropped seeing him punch Kisaki straight in the face.

"Well...shit" I laughed quietly,"What the fuck is your problem?!"Draken yelled at him,all the captains started to step up.

"What's your issue,Takemitchy?"

"You trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole?!"

Maybe I should help stop this. I made my way up hearing Takemitchi apologize repeatedly trying to explain to them that he wasn't trying to ruin the ceremony. The sound of my brother's voice made me stop mid way,he wasn't supposed to be here after what he did during this week."Things just got real interesting" I heard him say seeing him walk past me.

"What's going on here?"that's when I ran up at the sight of my brother throwing a punch at Takemitchi. Before he could hit him even more I pulled his arm back,"Let me go sis. I'm not afraid to go against you!"

"What the fuck is your problem today?!"He wasn't his usual self,he might be a little shit but this was unlike him.

"You wanna go then?" I shot back,"What are you doing here Baji? You're band from gatherings after the infighting you caused" Mikey said speaking up. Keisuke freed himself from my grip and turned to face Mikey, "Since I ruined your precious gathering,are you gonna throw me out this time?" my hands were bawled up to fist,did he just come to cause a scene? Seriously, again.

"I'm leaving to join Valhalla" my eyes widen and without a second thought I swung at him.My fist colliding with his face. I could see blood drip down his nose, "You gotta be fucking kidding me right now!" He couldn't possibly be serious. He was just angry. That's all it was,right?

My breathing was getting heavy as he looked up at me,"Why the fuck are you leaving?!" I questioned,he never mentioned this to me at all. We would always tell eachother our thoughts and plans. Why didn't he do it this time?

"Back off,Y/n! I'm quitting." I could feel my emotions take over,my tears started to flow out. I charged at him again,I knew he'd fight back. He never cared if I was a girl,he knew I could take it. He swung back at me but I backed up just in time,we had always been on the same level when it  came to skill. I don't think we've ever won,it was always a tie.

"YOU LIAR!" I cried hitting him once more,"YOU PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE!" He hit me back once more causing me to fall back,he tried to get the upper hand by getting on top of me but I rolled over quick enough before knocking him down. He was quick though, he didn't last even five seconds on the ground.

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!"

"I'M YOUR SISTER,YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"I'M NOT OBLIGATED TO TELL YOU MY EVERY MOVE,SO BACK OFF BITCH!!"

That was it. My final straw. I went at him harder this time hitting him in the chest to make him stumble back. With one more swing and he had more blood trickling down his nose with some coming from the side of his lip. Just when I was about to give him another punch I felt an arm interlock with mine holding me back,"Let me go!!" I ordered.

"Y/n,let him go.." Mitsuya said trying to calm me,I looked around realizing the scene me and my brother had caused. Everyone in Toman had their eyes set on us,Keisuke had already started to walk away without looking back. Mitsuya had released me as I fell to my knees hitting the concrete with my hands. My tears were dripping down, "Please...Please don't go" I begged hitting the ground once more.

"PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!" I cried out to my brother but he was already too far gone,"Everyone is dismissed!!" Draken said so that everyone would leave. I couldn't care less at the moment if people saw me cry, "Let's get you home,y/n" Draken tried getting me to stand but I wouldn't budge.

"I don't wanna go home to that idiot.."I stated,"You can stay with me and Emma. She should already be home,let Draken take you" Mikey offered,I didn't speak. I just nodded agreeingly,I could feel my body being picked up.

"I'll drop you off,you can sit on the back of my bike" Draken told me.

"Okay..."