.27

JANUARY 1ST,2006

JANUARY 1ST,2006.8PM. It was the first meeting of the year. I stood next to Takemitchi infront of the first division listening in to Mikey and Draken speak,the two members of the 11th generation of Black Dragons stepped up next to Mikey.

"I ASSIGN THE BLACK DRAGONS TO THE FIRST DIVISION!!" I could sense Takemitchi tense up,"IN OTHER WORDS,UNDER TAKEMITCHI HANAGAKI'S COMMAND!!"I put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Got it?! Takemitchy"Mikey said to him.

"You'll be fine,Takemitchi" I whispered to him. He nodded nervously,"Who's decision was this?"he asked.

" 'If we're going to be part of Toman,we'd rather be with him' that is what they want" Koko and Inupi walked towards where we stood,"Glad to be here!Captain!" Koko said. "We're not asking you to trust us,just tell us when you need us. We'll help you. Same for you,angel." Inupi told us,something felt off about the two but they didn't seem as horrible as I would've expected. Draken quieted everyone down once again to continue the meeting.

"TETTA KISAKI!"Mikey yelled,"You're fired."

Unexpected but not surprised. It was about time,I just didn't think it'd happen so soon. Chifuyu must've told Mikey about what went down on Christmas before we found them, I remember him telling me which I'm still angry over the fact they didn't tell me sooner so I could've helped that day. Thankfully,we had arrived in time.

My eyes were glued on Mikey as Hanma and Kisaki tried convincing him to change his mind but it wasn't going to work. When Mikey makes a decision,nothing anyone says will change that. Seeing Kisaki run up the steps I quicky went after him and grabbed him in time by the arm dragging him back,"Who told you to get up here?!" I questioned,I could feel him shake at my touch.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk bitch!" I heard Hanma yell,he was about to take a swing at me when Draken stood infront of me stopping him in time.

"Touch her and you die!"

"Don't listen to these worthless fools,Mikey!" Kisaki reached his hand out to him,"You need me. I'm the shadow you cast,we need eachother. Reconsider this,Mikey!!" Mikey stared at him for a moment. His eyes showed no emotion,"You can't achieve your dream on lip service!" Kisaki yelled.

"We're threw,Kisaki" Mikey turned away from him,"You're gonna ruin my dream" and with that he walked off leaving Kisaki to slip out of my grip and drop to his knees infront of me begging him to take him back.

"THAT'S IT! MEETING IS OVER!" Draken announced.

I walked over to Hanma who stood in disbelief,"Take your little friend and scatter. Try touching me again and I'll kill you!" I said to him making my way passed him down the steps. What a great way to start the year.

THE NEXT DAY."You ready,
Takemitchi-kun?!" I asked. Chifuyu and I had brought him over to Mikey's place for the suprise we all had planned,Chifuyu had his hands covering his eyes as we arrived.

"Huh?!What's going on?" I laughed at his scared tone,"You're scaring me guys!" I ran over to Draken and Mikey ready to show him his gift,"On zero, open your eyes!" I ordered.

"Okay,three!!!"

"Two!!"

"One!"

"Zero! Tadah!!" Mikey finished,I jumped up gesturing to the motorcycle seeing Takemitchi's shocked expression. I went and pulled him by the hand so he could see it closer,"The CB250T. A.K.A the 'Babu'. It's like twins with mine" Mikey said to him. Seeing the happiness on Takemitchi's face as Mikey explained the story behind the bike,he had been through it recently and this was the least we could do as a thank you to him. He deserved it.

"It's yours now."

"Huh?"

"Pretty hard for our first division captain to look good without his own bike!" Draken laughed,"You're giving me a bike this important ?!"

"It'd be a waste to keep it on display"

I pushed Takemitchi towards the bike,"Go on! Take it for ride!" I smiled as he got on.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The sun was setting and I was laid next to Chifuyu on the grass looking up at the sky while Takemitchi stood admiring the scenery. I sat up looking out into the city,"What are you thinking about?" I asked Takemitchi.He turned to face us but before he could speak, Chifuyu beat him to it.

"I wonder what's gonna happen now? Even if the Black Dragons have another motive,Taiju didn't die. And Kisaki got thrown outta Toman" he said,"You don't have a mission here anymore.." I interrupted resting my head on my knees.

"You're going back,aren't you?" he looked at me,"to the future"

"Yeah.."

I brought him into a side hug as he sat between me and Chifuyu,"Don't be upset. Your home is twelve years in the future with Hina-chan and everyone else" I felt his tears dripped on to my hand before suddenly standing up.

"THANK YOU GUYS!!" He cried," Both of you,for believing in me. I wouldn't have gotten this far without the two of you!"

"See you again in twelve years,partner!"

"Take care,Takemitchi-kun.."