.28

TAKEMITCHI POV

PRESENT. Again.Why doesn't anything change? I thought it'd be better this time. How did I fail? Now,here I am sitting in this smelly apartment. From a high-rise apartment to this place all over again. But,why?

I stood up throwing everything laid out on my table from frustration only to see something familiar fall out. The last group photo I took before I came back. Everyone looked so happy.

"So,here you are."a voice startled me,"I've been looking for you.My memory was over written which meant you were back" I looked at him with salty tears streaming down,"Naoto!!What happened?!"

"Takemitchi-kun,this is the worst future that's happened. My sister wasn't saved and all the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang have been killed.." I stared at the photo,"E-everyone is dead?..but,why?.."

"The suspect is still at large. We don't have a clue where he might be."Naoto said.

"WHAT ABOUT MIKEY-KUN?! IS HE DEAD?!"

"Takemitchi...Manjiro Sano is the one wanted for all these murders" No. It couldn't be. He would never kill his own friends,"STOP JOKING AROUND! MIKEY WOULD NEVER KILL THEM!!" I yelled. I refused to believe it.

"Takemitchi-kun"he took a breath,"I want to know the truth too.."

"I want to meet Manjiro Sano and talk with him"I said,"You're the only one who can do that.."

JAN 20TH.MANILA,PHILIPPINES. After,finding the letter Mikey had sent me I knew to come as soon as possible. The letter had contained a date and address which was the exact place I was now standing infront of,it was an abandoned building. I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I'd find him here but it didn't hurt to try.

I spent almost an hour searching the building which half of it had already collapsed but still no sign of him. That's what I had thought until I heard a familiar voice;"Takemitchy?"

There he was. With the same look in his eyes as before. Mikey-kun.

"Um...have you been doing okay?"I asked nervously.

"Yeah.."he gave me a gentle smile. I could already feel my emotions start getting the best of me,"Still a crybaby, huh?" he said laughing quietly. I watched him stand as he looked at our surroundings, "Takemitchy...why did you leave Toman?" Huh? I had left? I don't remember that.

"I wanted you to stay with me"he looked down,"I wanted you to scold me, like my brother would have"

"Huh?"

"Somehow,I kept going on my own. But,I couldn't hold back. I couldn't stop from losing myself..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When I tried to keep you from leaving Toman. Mitsuya and Kenchin stopped me,they thought you'd be better off without us. They didn't want you to become like us" I looked at him with tears in my eyes,"They really said that?"I asked.

"Yeah,they were the best...and I killed them.."my stomach turned as my heart sank,"I killed them all and I want you to end this. Kill me."

I dropped on to the concrete trying to process what he had just said, "Mikey?...What happened to,  Y/n-chan?" he stood infront of me,I looked up to see a single tear roll down his cheek.

"She died..."he said,his hands were bawled up into fist as he looked up at the sky,"I couldn't protect her..."

Song: Infinity

*Flashback in Mikey's POV*

"Draken,where's y/n?" I asked. She had gone off to the store around the corner from our apartment complex to buy a few things and it had already been an hour.

"Is she still not back yet?"he questioned confused,"No,it's weird. I'm gonna go see what's taking her so long" I stated putting my jacket on,it wasn't like her to take so long for a few things.

"I'm coming with you" I nodded. We left soon after. It was late,the streets were almost empty.

I could hear people's voices as we got closer. We had arrived quickly seeing them gathered around,I felt sick to my stomach. My eyes went wide at the scene. The store was up in flames.

No. No! She couldn't be!

I ran towards the crowd leaving Draken behind. Pushing past everyone,I finally got up to the front to see the firefighters running in. My heart was aching at the thought of her being in there.

"Y/n!!" I cried out trying to run in but I felt Draken pull me back,"We can't, Mikey!"

"SHE'S IN THERE!! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!!" I tried getting out of his grip but it was no use,I felt weak.

"PLEASE!! MY ANGEL IS IN THERE!"

*End of Flashback*

She was gone,Y/n-chan had died in that fire. I looked at Mikey with teary eyes hearing what happened,"Kisaki had ordered his people to set the place on fire. He had finally caught her alone and took advantage of killing her." He crouched down infront of me, "She was the only person keeping me sane when you left and he took her away from me..."

"I lost touch with reality when she died. I tracked down Kisaki after that and killed him.."he sighed getting up," Toman would've never existed if she never brought any of us together,she was the reason for all of this. Why should we exist if she doesn't? So,what better than to kill them all." standing myself up I grabbed him by his shoulders.

"She would've never wanted this,Mikey-kun!" I yelled at him,"SHE KNEW YOU COULD BE BETTER THAN THIS!! SHE HAD HOPE FOR YOU!!"I shook him.

"Stop it."

"SHE LOVED YOU!!"

Next thing I knew I was on the ground with Mikey above me holding the gun to the side of my face,"Don't speak about her" he dropped the gun beside me,"Pick up the gun,Takemitchy!"

My heart was racing but I refused to pick it up. He grabbed it once more and pointed it to my head,"Kill me or you die"he told me.

"We can't bring back the past,Takemitchy..."