.34

TAKEMITCHI POV

TAKEMITCHI POV

PRESENT. YEAR 2018. Here I was back again. I told Naoto every new thing I had found out and all the things I had thought over. From what we went over nothing that I saw now was like it was in the past,the police here doesn't even know that Tenjiku existed and supposedly Kisaki was found dead. He didn't know much about Izana Kurokawa but agreed to investigate him more while I decided to do some investigating of my own. I needed to at least find the two former members of the Black Dragons, maybe I could get some answers.

"Looks just like I remembered..."I said to myself standing infront of the church where I had fought the Black Dragons.I made my way inside and sat down in one of the rows in the back. Looking back now,I really thought beating them would've resulted into the future being changed. Instead, it just got worse.

"FUCK!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!!" I was frustrated at most.

"Keep it down.."

"Ah! Sorry.." I apologized looking to the rows across from me.

"Pray for him so he can rest in peace"

"Huh?"

"I started coming here every day after he died.." I recognized that voice,"I wonder if Hakkai's still a weakling,even in heaven...?" Taking a closer look, it all started coming back to me."Taiju-kun?!" He stood up walking over to me,that same smirk on his face as always. He looked down to me,"They're all dead now.." I gulped looking up at him. He always looked intimidating up close,"How you been,Hanagaki?" he grinned.

"Can I please have a word with you?!" I quickly blurted out,"It's about the Izana Kurokawa and the Black Dragons!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!"

Taiju had agreed to meet with me and Naoto to talk,he invited us into his restaurant. He informed us about the past of the Black Dragons and how Mikey's older brother,Schinichiro Sano was the original leader and founder of the gang. Then, explaining how Izana took over before he had even became the leader of the tenth generation. That was the connection, Izana was the reason the Black Dragons were involved.

"Three years after Izana retired from the Black Dragons,he formed Tenjiku in Yokohama. They fought with Toman and the Kanto uprising happened" he finished.

"Who won between Tenjiku and Toman?!" He looked at me confused, "Shouldn't you know?" I started to panic but he went on to continue.

"Well,whatever. I can't really say who won,after that battle Toman and Tenjiku united to strike a deal. At the top was Manjiro Sano,second in command was Tetta Kisaki and third was Izana Kurokawa. Together they created the worst gang in history" that couldn't be. How did they end up together again? Isn't Kisaki dead? What happened to Draken and Y/n? They would've never let Mikey-kun turn evil.

"Is Kisaki actually dead?"Taiju questioned Naoto,"Takemitchi-kun,I investigated Izan Kurokawa. He has alot of influence over the police."

"So, he had Kisaki marked as deceased. Am I right?" I listened to Naoto speak on all the crimes Kisaki had committed and how a corpse had been prepared to fake his death,"That's impossible.."I said in disbelief.

"He's alive.."

"Sano bit the dust,Kisaki is out of the country and Izana Kurokawa is the current leader of Toman" Taiju said handing me a picture of Izana,"How can someone like him be Toman's boss?" I asked.

"I don't know but, Sano had immense trust in him. More than Ken Ryuguji.."

"That can't be.Mikey-kun trusted Draken ever since I can remember."I looked down," Where was Y/n Baji?! She was almost like Toman's third leader,she would've never let Mikey do things like this!"

"You don't remember?"

"Y/n,died right before the battle between Toman and Tenjiku" I looked at Taiju with wide eyes,it was her. They keep getting rid of her in every time line,that has to mean something. Before,I could get another word out the doors opened.

"You bastards! What are you doing bringing Toman's soldiers in here?!"

"Koko and Inupi?!"

"We're here to abduct you all on Kurokawa's orders"