.42

FEBRUARY 22ND

FEBRUARY 22ND.2AM. Mikey decided to host the Toman meeting late at night this time. I stood next to Takemitchi and Chifuyu at the front watching both Draken and Mikey take a stand front and center on the steps,"OUR EMERGENCY MEETING BEFORE WE FACE TENJIKU WILL NOW BEGIN!!" they announced grabbing everyone's attention.

"Tenjiku's making their move February 22nd! That's today!!They're finally coming at us with all they've got!!"He started off," WE'VE ALL GOTTA FOCUS AND TAKE THEM HEAD ON. THEY CALL THEMSELVES A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT DIRTY!!"

"THEN TOMAN SHOULD DO THE SAME!!" a voice from the crowd yelled,I knew who it was as soon as they spoke.

"LET'S FIGHT DIRTY AND WIPE THEM OUT. TAKA-CHAN AND SMILEY-KUN GOT JUMPED AND BEATEN!!"Hakkai said,you could feel the anger coming from him. I hadn't even heard about them being hurt until now,I was just as surprised as everyone else.

"SOME ASSHOLES RODE IN ON MOTORCYCLES AND HIT EM' FROM BEHIND WITH STEEL PIPES...THEY'VE GOT TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL BUT ARE STILL OUT COLD" he continued. My poor boys,it wasn't like them to miss a battle. Those assholes really will do whatever it takes to win. First they tried to get me and now them,I have a feeling they're gonna try something right before the battle even begins.

"If we don't step it up,Toman's gonna lose!!" everyone was silent," LOOK!! The first division is all beat up! Y/n, can't protect then all in battle! Our second and fourth captain's aren't here!! OUR THIRD DIVISION IS GONE AND THE FIFTH DIVISION ARE TRAITORS!!" I put my head down hearing him speak. He was right. We were at a disadvantage and most of our captains were gone.

The sound of a motorcycle was heard throughout making everyone quiet down,I turned to see Peh-Yan was the one making the noise. "You pussies are scared to lose and wanna ambush them with weapons. Pah-chin did and he got arrested" he sighed,"I attacked Draken over a misunderstanding,I've done some real stupid shit. Mikey said to me that he didn't wanna fight me and that's why I'm still here!! I wanna fight the way Mikey wants,a way I won't be ashamed of!!" He then turned to look at Hakkai and pointed his finger to Mikey.

"HAKKAI!! I KNOW YOU'RE FREAKED OUT OVER MITSUYA BUT LOOK AT MIKEY!! IS HE SMILIN'?!" Hakkai shook his head no before turning away a little in embarrassment, "Hakkai,you stay with Mitsuya" I spoke up. I made my way on top of the steps next to Mikey and Draken,everyone knew I was the only one able to come up here without permission.

"WAIT A MINUTE!! I WANNA AVENGE TAKA-CHAN!!.."he defended.

"I'm not worried about you and neither is Mikey but when those two wake up they'll want to join the fight. Your job is going to be to stop them,Mikey can't fight if he's worried about them." I told him to which he understood and agreed.

"Listen up everyone!! Not a single captain is going to have your back in this fight cause I'm all you need!!" Mikey said with a grin. The sound of cheering filled my ears as everyone chanted his name. We had a long day ahead of us and this was just the start of it.

 We had a long day ahead of us and this was just the start of it

THE MORNING OF FEBRUARY 22ND. The battle was taking place later today. It was ten in the morning and I came to join Emma and Mikey to the cemetery to visit Schinichiro and Keisuke's grave. We had finished stopping by my brother's tombstone so I could leave him some fresh flowers before we headed to Schinichiro's.

"Mikey-kun!" I heard a voice say making me and Emma peak out from behind him,"What's going on?" Emma asked curiously.There stood Takemitchi, Inupi and Izana all gathered around.

"Well,well. If it isn't my brother and sister coming to pay their respects?How sweet." Izana said before then noticing me next to them,"You brought Toman's little angel I see. Suprised to see her still breathing" I narrowed my eyes at him. He must've been the one to order his people to get me killed.

"Takemitchy,take Emma and Y/n away from here" Mikey ordered.

Me and Emma followed Takemitchi quickly out of the cemetery,we stood watching them from afar through the fence around it.

"You guys are battling soon,right?" Emma asked to which I nodded,"Mikey always puts a strong front. When Schinichiro died,when Baji died. Mikey never showed weakness to anyone...but he's just a kid like us,he still sleeps with his terry-cloth blanket at night. He's just a weak little boy.."she chuckled.

"If he ever snaps from the strain of it all..."I felt her grab my hand,"We'll be here to save him. Two is better than one!" she said. Takemitchi gave us a warm smile

"Want a drink?" I asked them.

"Uh...sure"

"Yes,please! I'll go with you!" I nodded as we made our way across the street towards the vending machine. Putting in the money and pushing the buttons I waited for the drinks to come out. Emma helped me get them so we could walk back to Takemitchi and wait for Mikey. The sound of a motorcycle heading our way made us stop and listen. I kept my eyes on the direction of the noise when my eyes caught a view of two guys on the bike, one was holding a bat. I could see them getting closer.

"EMMA MOVE!!" I screamed dropping the drinks in my hand and pushing her out of the way. I felt myself hit the concrete,my arms were wrapped around her body as we both laid on the ground.

"Emma!!Y/N!!" I hear Takemitchi yell at us but I could hardly move,no words came out as I opened my mouth.

"You're bleeding.."