.08

I was positive I was at the right house,hopefully this wasn't the wrong address

I was positive I was at the right house,hopefully this wasn't the wrong address. I knocked on the door gently only for it to be opened by a woman,"Hello"I greeted."Does Takemitchi live here?" I asked to which she nodded kindly,she gestured me to come in and pointed up stairs telling me where his bedroom was at.

"Thank you,ma'am" I said making my way up the stairs to find an open door,I was guessing that was his bedroom.I quietly stepped in seeing his room filled by a couple of guys who I imagined were his friends. As soon as I entered all heads turned to me.

"Uh,hey...sorry to come bother,I just wanted to check up on you" I spoke up,"I brought you some sweets" I said setting my backpack down and taking out some treats I had baked.

"Oh,wow! Thank you,y/n-chan" Takemitchi thanked,his cheeks turning a light pink. His friends hadn't seem to say a word though,were they okay?

"Guys!" He said causing the boys to snap back to reality,they all had a light blush on their cheeks. "This is Y/n,she's in Toman. Y/n,these are my friends" he introduced as they each said their names.

"Nice to meet you all"

"IT'S AN HONOR TO MEET YOU!" they screamed in unison making me chuckle,I sat down next to Takemitchi on the floor as they continued their conversation. They were talking about how Draken and Mikey were in a fight which they kinda were but it wasn't too serious, I knew they'd get over it sooner or later. They always do.

"Is arguing with who?"a familiar deep voice asked,I looked up to see Draken's tall self standing at the door. He had a grin on his face as he held a watermelon up. I watched everyone quickly stand up staring at him,"Draken!Hey!" I greeted waving,"Oh,you're here too. Hey,angel!"He greeted back stepping inside.

"It's so hot in here,is it cause there's alot of us in here?" Draken questioned,"Oh yeah,I brought a watermelon. So,quit staring and sit down!" He ordered them.

"Yes,sir!"

We had finished eating the watermelon and some of the treats I had brought when Takemitchi asked, "How's Mikey?" to Draken. Wrong time to ask sir. I shook my head seeing Draken slam his fist on a puzzle that was on the  table,poor Takemitchi probably worked hard on that. "I'm gonna cut all connections with Mikey. Toman is no more" here we go again. They always fight, they really think they can get away from eachother they're bestfriends. Draken stood up getting ready to leave,"Gotta go" he said starting to walk out of the room.

"What do you mean Toman is no more!"Takemitchi yelled running after him,I sighed following them both outside. Once we were out of the house Mikey stood at the front,both boys staring at eachother silently.

"I came to see how Takemitchy was doing"Mikey explained,"So did I" Draken shot back.

"Huh? Takemitchy is my pal,he's got nothing to do with you. Right,Takemitchy?" Poor boy was in the middle of the two looking at each of them back and forth. He looked like a kid trying to choose which parent to stay with. I watched both boys start to argue while Takemitchi tried to break them up only to be picked up by Draken,"Who the fuck do you think you are?"He said to Takemitchi,a grin on his face.

I was just about to go and help when I stopped at the sight of Mikey throwing to what was obviously Takemitchi's bicycle at Draken,this bitch could not be serious right now. They both started to grab items found around them to either throw at eachother or break. I felt kinda bad from the look on Takemitchi's face,"Stop it idiots!You're breaking his shit" I tried to interfere only for Takemitchi to speak up.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BASTARDS!" oh,he was furious. The poor boy tried to swing at Mikey just for him to end up missing and stumbling on to the trash,"Are you okay?"I asked worriedly running to check up on him.

"Hey. C'mon,chill." Draken said. This man did not just try to get him to calm down after they both broke his things,"SHUT UP!" I backed away as Takemitchi angrily stood up grabbing Draken from his shirt.

"Chill?! Fuck you!You two are the ones destroying everything!" He screamed at him,his friends quickly came to grab him and hold him back. He started to yell at Mikey and Draken which I wasn't stopping, they clearly deserved it but the only issues was he was too busy being angry and yelling at them to notice that a bird had pooped on him. I wanted to burst out laughing but I don't think now was the time.

"Listen,this whole time.."Mikey interrupted him,"there's been poop stuck in your hair" that's when I lost it. I busted out laughing along with the boys,"Why didn't you guys tell me?!"

"You were being so serious" I said cackling,"Let's get out of here guys, the poop is gonna catch us!" Mikey laughed as him and Draken ran away with me joining them waving goodbye to Takemitchi.