.15

OCTOBER 31ST. DAY OF THE BATTLE.
We were seconds away from starting the fight, for being the only girl in a big brawl of just boys I didn't feel as nervous as I maybe should've felt but that was probably because I was so use to fighting only boys that it just stopped fazing me. Although,this was one of the biggest battles I've been in since joining Toman.

"FIGHTERS MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!!" I heard them yell from the other side of the junkyard. I walked next to all the captains inside waiting for the next announcement, "Both teams' representatives,step-forward!!" they ordered,my eyes stayed on Draken and Kazutora who made their way into the center. I was close enough to hear them speak,I could hear Draken give Kazutora the condition of taking my brother back if we won but whether they agreed or not we were going to get him either way. Next thing I knew,Kazutora sends a punch at the overseer knocking him out in one blow. So much for that. " SHALL WE BEGIN,MIKEY?!!" I hear Hanma say,"To torture you punks to death!"

"LET'S DO THIS TOMAN!" was all Mikey needed to say and that's when it began.I  ran along side everyone as we started to charge,one minute in and I already had six guys trying to get at me. Little shits is what they are. Times like these were when I was grateful for all the training I did growing up with Keisuke cause it made stuff like this easy. I took down one of them taking the bat he tried hitting me with and attacking the five that were left until they couldn't stand,none of them didn't even get a chance to reach me before I knocked them all down.

Looking at my surroundings I spotted Takemitchi get thrown down,I quickly ran towards him,dropping the bat in my hands and reaching him before the guy could get another hit. "Y/n,you saved me!!" He said relieved, "Takemitchi,what the fuck are you doing?!"He looked at me confused.

"We're in the middle of a brawl!"I hit one of the guys coming at us,"Stop standing around and fight!" I stood beside him trying to get rid of any of the guys trying to attack us,that's when I noticed Chifuyu come and fight beside us also. I could hear the lost of hope in many of our members as they laid on the ground,I felt awful. I wanted to help them and from the looks of it Draken was gonna get tired out alone,I ran over to him. Noticing me he smiled,"Here to help,angel?" he said,"Always"I grinned.

"COME AND GET ME ASSHOLES!" I hear a voice yell making everyone turn their attention,Takemitchi was stumbling covered in blood. He was doing his best even with guys bigger than him,"NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE TAKING ME DOWN! I'M GONNA KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!" He screamed before collapsing on to Mitsuya's shoulder,I watched as our members started to stand up again. You could see the motivation in their faces now,"Draken,they're fine now!"Mitsuya pointed out with a smile.

"Still need help?"

"I'll take it from here, angel. Go find your brother" I nodded before running away to search for him. No sign of him anywhere,I could easily spot him in a crowd but it was nearly impossible to find him right now. I got close to the pile of cars where I noticed Kazutora beating Mikey while two of his guys held him down,"MIKEY,NO!!" I cried out. I tried getting up to where he was being held at as fast as I could only to pause at seeing him throw the two guys holding him,he knocked Kazutora down before falling to his knees infront of him. The members of Valhalla started to debate wether or not to attack Mikey in this moment,"Follow me,men!!"their captain ordered. I was already half way up,just a little bit more.

"YOUR BOSS' HEAD IS MINE!!" they were about to land the hit on Mikey and just went I was close to stopping the guy someone beat me to it,Kisaki. Huh? When did he get here? Keisuke had told me to get him as far away as I could from Mikey which I never questioned. Kisaki looked down on me giving me a stare before facing everyone and announcing that his division would be protecting Mikey.

"I was waiting for this" I looked behind him to see my brother pop up about to hit him with a metal bar. Finally, showed up. It was about time. I could hear Valhalla cheering Keisuke on but I knew he was only out for Kisaki.

"Kiesuke!!" I screamed watching one of the guys knock him off his feet,I tried getting down as fast as I could to where he had landed. I could see Chifuyu and Takemitchi trying to speak to Keisuke,I was getting closer to them by the second. I looked off to the side to see Kazutora getting ready to attack my brother from behind,"KEISUKE!" I screamed again but this time I got behind him to protect him from Kazutora's attack.I felt a sharp pain in my back making me fall.

"Y/n!!" I looked up at my brother with a grin while Takemitchi pushed Kazutora off,"Keisuke...I found you" I said in a low voice enough for him to hear.

"Y-you're bleeding.." he noticed making me look down,"Oh,would you look at that. I am."

"Are you able to move?" He questioned with a worried expression,"I'm fine" I tried to tell him even if I wasn't. I just needed to hold up long enough until this whole battle was over.

"Stay here,don't move from this position" he told me,I nodded as I sat down.

TAKEMITCHI POV

I didn't prevent it in time. Y/n had been stabbed protecting her brother just like I saw it in my memories. No,no,no. Why was I such a failure?! Wait. She died not because of the stab wound the first time, she died trying to stop Kazutora from attacking Mikey. That means I have to keep her from trying to fight,"Take care of Y/n and Mikey for me" Baji tells me before walking passed me.

It was him versus fifty guys from the third division,no way he could take them all. But,I was wrong. Baji was one of the strongest. He fought as if it was nothing to it,I watched him knock every guy down without taking a breath until he finally reached Kisaki.

"Baji-kun.." No,it couldn't be. She protected him. Did I not remember correctly?! Fuck. I'm a fucking idiot. Baji dropped to his knees infront of Kisaki,he was coughing up blood. I didn't even think about the fact that Kazutora could've stabbed them both. It was too late now.

"BROTHER!" I heard y/n cry out watching her brother lie unconscious,I tried to stop her from getting up but it was no use. She got up and ran passed me. This is where it started,this is when Mikey attacks Kazutora. I have to do something but what.