.47

Song: Die for you

Izana and I stood infront of eachother, only a few feet away. If looks could kill,I would definitely be dead right now and by the sight of it, I might be.

"I'm done entertaining you..."he said,instantly kicking me. This time he actually landed a hit on me which sent me flying back,I was able to keep my balance. It felt as if he was finally using his full force,"You think I'm gonna let a girl like you beat me?" coming at him,he ended up stopping the hit by grabbing my fist and kneeing me in the stomach

"You bitch.." I dropped down,my ribs hurt. I'm sure they were broken by now.

"I'm going to kill you all and take Mikey"

He couldn't. I wouldn't let him win,"You aren't allowed to take him" he laughed at my response.

"It's not up to you" he grabbed a handful of my hair and smacked my head on the concrete. The feeling made me scream,I felt like I couldn't move. Feeling myself start to cry,I closed my eyes.

I just wanted to protect Mikey,to protect Toman. I wanted us all to live happy lives,was I really going to let it end this way? Just watch my friends get beat while I can't do anything to stop it. Was I this pathetic? Takemitchi should've saved my brother instead, not me.

"Be their angel while I'm gone.." his words kept replaying in my head. The same smile in my memory as always. He'd want me to keep fighting even if I had a broken rib or arm,he'd scream at me to get myself up and push through the pain.

It felt as if he was alongside me. I could almost hear his voice in my head telling me everything was okay but, he wasn't the only one watching over me. Schinichiro and Keisuke were both with me. Their faces were burned into my brain.

"I'm going to end this for the both of you..."I pushed myself off the ground and stood up,"YO,IZANA!!"

"Heh?"

"We're not done here!"

"You're stronger than you look.."he laughed. He curled his hand into a fist and aimed for the front of my nose,I quickly got out of range making him stumble forward. I tried kicking him from the back only for him to move just as fast. His hits were starting to get sloppy as we both kept going at it until, I finally grabbed him by the neck and brought him down. I got on top of him so he wouldn't move,punching him repeatedly that blood splattered onto me. After awhile,he got enough strength to push me off.

"Schinichiro.."he said.

"What?"

"WHY ARE YOU ON HER SIDE?!" He screamed. I looked at him confused, what was he talking about? "KISAKI!GIVE ME THAT!!" I watched him grab the gun from his hands.

"If I lose this fight,I lose everything"he pointed it at me. I didn't feel fear in this moment, I only felt empathy. He looked desperate to win,his eyes were dead.

"Using a gun is cheap,Izana!!" Takemitchi yelled.

"Losing in a fight means I have nothing left to lose.."it seemed that he was almost gone from reality,"Die,angel."

"SHOOT ME,IZANA!! YOU'LL BE SATISFIED,WON'T YOU?!"

"DON'T TEST HIM,Y/N!!" Chifuyu's voice caught my ear but I ignored him,"PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!" I screamed.

In a blink of an eye,the gun was smacked out of Izana's hand. Kakucho had ran infront of me,his arms spread out. Izana looked at him with wide eyes,"Izana,that's enough. We lost." I watched Kakucho try and calm him,hearing them talk made me finally understand why they were both the way the were.

"Hey,executives.Don't just stand there and watch...hurry up and kill Kakucho" was all Izana said. No one moved.

"IZANA!! DON'T YOU GET IT?! WE CAN'T WIN EITHER!!"

"Get out,servant.."

"TENJIKU LOST,IZANA!!"

"SHUUUUTTTUPP!!!" while they screamed at one another I noticed Kisaki grabbing the gun off the ground. He was going to shoot him,I already knew it. I ran towards him trying to get to him before he pulled the trigger.

"BASTARD!!" I heard the gun go off as I pushed Kisaki,dropping the gun. I grabbed his head and slammed it down before looking back to check on Kakucho and Izana.

Izana had blood dripping from his arm,he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Why did you do that?..." he asked almost in disbelief.

"I want to save you Izana." I said getting off Kisaki and getting the gun off the ground so he wouldn't grab it again.

Kakucho watched us closely as Izana walked towards me,"Please,Izana. Let me help you..." I reached my hand out to him.

He fell to his knees infront of me and took my hand,"Schinichiro brought you to me."he said,"You really are an angel.."I smiled at his words as I helped him up.

"I will die for you,Izana. You're my family now..."I could finally see a hint of color come back into his eyes,"Thank you..."he embraced me taking me by suprise.

"TENJIKU WILL NOW BE PART OF TOMAN BUT, ONLY UNDER Y/N BAJI'S COMMAND!!" Izana yelled to everyone,I looked around seeing them all start to bow. Was it finally over?

"EVERYONE DIMISS!! IT'S NOT LONG TILL THE COPS ARRIVE SOON!!" I ordered. Everyone started to make their way out when I heard the sound of a motorcycle coming this way,it was Hanma. He came and picked up Kisaki off the ground. Shit!! They were going to get away.

"Takemitchi!! We have to go after them!!"He ran to me.

"How?!"

"My motorcycle!" a voice said behind me,it was Kakucho,"You can use my motorcycle,I brought it"

"Thank you.."I told him.

"No need to thank me right now, angel. Just hurry up and get him" I nodded as Takemitchi and I followed him to get his bike.