.30

Filler Chapter ♡ How You Met The Founding Members

I had came to visit Takemitchi along with Chifuyu so we could discuss what we planned to do to change the past but of course,we easily got distracted. I was plopped on the bed while Chifuyu sat by the window and Takemitchi laid on the floor.

"Hey,Y/n-chan?"Takemitch said.

"Yeah?"

"Before Baji died, he said you were the one who brought all the founding members together. I was wondering if you could tell me how you met everyone?" he questioned curiously as I sat myself up,

"Well,let's start with Mikey..."

*Meeting Mikey*

Age: 6

"Keisuke!!" I cried,I had fallen off the swing at the park and had hit my knee from the fall but brother wasn't showing up as I yelled for him. Where was he?

"Are you okay?"a voice said.

"Keisuke?"

"I think you have the wrong person,I'm Mikey" I quickly turned around to face a blonde boy who looked around my age,
"Sorry...I was calling for my brother "I apologized but all he did was smile as he reached his hand out to me. Hesitantly grabbing it,he helped me up.

"I'm Y/n"I introduced looking at him,"Nice to meet you! Are you okay from the fall?"

"Yes,I'll be okay! Thank you for checking on me"

"It's no problem!" I looked around trying to spot my brother only to find him following around a squirrel,"Wanna meet my brother?" I asked him to which he had kindly agreed to. I walked over to him with Mikey following behind as I startled him by tapping my brother on the shoulder,"Y/n!!Don't scare me l-"he stopped mid sentence noticing Mikey next to me.

"Who's this loser?" I hit him,"That's mean,Keisuke! This is Mikey!"I said watching Mikey try to shake his hand only for my brother to shove it away,
"I don't shake hands but we can be friends" he grinned.

"Sounds good to me" Mikey smiled.

*Meeting Kazutora*

Age:7

Keisuke had gotten into trouble at school and got himself sent home leaving me all alone during recess,I didn't have any friends besides Mikey and Emma but they didn't show up to school today either. "Are you alone too?" a voice asked making me look up from where I sat.

"Y-yeah..."

I watched the boy sit next to me as he took out a small lunch box from his backpack,"Do you want a cookie? I stole these from some kid" I giggled at his words,"Reminds me of my brother"I said taking a cookie.