.31

I took Chifuyu and Takemitchi all the way to the Shibuya station since that's where Takemitchi had asked me to drive us on,suprisingly the three of us fit on my bike. Chifuyu and I had confused looks on our faces as we arrived,"Why are we here?" I asked looking around. Takemitchi proceeded to tell us his plan to go to Yokohama and beat the delinquents that are over there, this idiot.

"He's joking, right?" I turned to Chifuyu as we watched Takemitchi about to buy a ticket for the train,"You're just gonna go to Chinatown and eat meatbuns without getting anything done,we'll pass" Chifuyu told him.

"You guys aren't my friends anymore!"

"Bring us a souvenir!"

"Well,that was dumb" I laughed at Chifuyu's comment as we turned around getting ready to leave. We we're making our way through the crowds of people when we heard a yell,"Did you give up so early?"I joked thinking it was Takemitchi, only for it to turn out to be his friends Yamagashi and Makoto. They looked as if they had just been beaten up,they had bruises all over with blood staining their faces.

"What the hell happened to you guys?!"

"We just got jumped by a bunch of guys in red high-collar uniforms!!"

"We have to find Takemitchi before they do!"I said running back to find him,I knew the guys were following closely behind so I didn't bother checking back. I finally spotted him along with Akkun surrounded by a bunch of the guys the other two had told us about.I knew it was the Tenjiku gang.I arrived just in time before they could hit him and knocked the guy down,"Y/n-chan!!"Takemitchi yelled seeing me.

"Take Akkun and run! Me and Chifuyu will take care of this" I ordered as Chifuyu caught up. I turned back to see a tall guy with a single braid on his head about to swing at him,"Watch out!" I screamed but he didn't react in time and got thrown down. Fuck. I watched most of them run after the others while three stayed back,"What's a girl doing in the middle of a man's fight?"they all laughed.

"You guys are hideous!" I said punching the one in the middle hard enough to make him hit the ground,the two others came after me but neither got a chance to touch me. I kicked them both in the face causing them to drop just as easy,"We need to go!" I said trying to help Chifuyu up. I knew they wouldn't stay down for long so,we needed to leave quickly.

"Can you walk?" I asked,"Yeah. I'm alright." with that we left to find the others. I took us to where I had left my bike parked outside the station when I felt a presence behind us,I turned around to see the same man from before that had punched Chifuyu. He quickly grabbed him hitting him once more,I tried helping but he was stronger than I thought and wouldn't drop as fast as the others.

"Why don't you give up?" he laughed,I could feel myself wearing down.

"Because I don't like losing to pieces of shit like you!" I said charging at him once more,I gave him one last kick but he grabbed me at the same moment and threw me down. My head hit the concrete,"Fuck...that hurt" I whispered to myself trying to sit up. I watched him leave with Chifuyu dragging him by his hoodie. I failed at protecting him. Piece of fucking shit. Before I could fully stand up they were already out of sight,I got up on to my motorcycle to go find them when I heard two familiar sounds come from behind,"Angel!!"

"Huh?" I turned to see the twins on their bikes,"Y/n-chan,you're bleeding" Smiley said worried. I reached my hand up to touch my forehead feeling a wet liquid,looking back at my fingers seeing the blood.

"Oh,guess I am.."I tried laughing it off but I knew that the twins were aware of how I was feeling,"They took Chifuyu and I don't know where the rest are" I said.

"Get on your bike and follow us,we'll go find them" I nodded following their orders.

We drove around looking for the rest when my eyes caught a familiar figure lying on the ground making me stop,"Guys! Wait up!" I yelled at them to which they obeyed. I got off walking towards the boy on the ground and turning him over to see it was Takuya,he wasn't moving but he was still breathing. "Help me get him up!" I told them,Angry came and lifted him off the ground and set him on his bike. I watched him take a first aid kit out his backpack and try patching him up as much as possible.

"He should be alright for awhile,don't worry. I'll take him on my bike,Let's go!"