.02

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After leaving the park me and the boys decided to get something to eat at the small restaurant near by,Mitsuya and the twins decided they'd meet us there too.

"Can we sit by the window?" I asked the host lady which she kindly nodded before escorting us to our table,Mikey and Draken sat infront of me while I sat on the opposite side. I knew the twins would want to sit with me while Mitsuya would be on the boy's side.

"Y/n-chan!!" I heard familiar voices shout entering the restaurant,I looked up to see the twins quickly running towards our table with Mitsuya following behind,"We missed you!" they said embracing me into a tight hug.

"I saw you guys yesterday"I laughed.

"But we like seeing you 24/7!"they whined as they released me so I could greet Mitsuya,"These two wouldn't shut up about seeing you today" he complained giving the boys an annoyed look. The twins quickly looked away as if he hadn't said anything making me laugh.

"They're like Y/n's little guard dogs"Draken joked.

"They literally beat up a guy when he tried asking her for her number"Mikey added.

"Y/n doesn't need to be giving out her information"Smiley defended,"She could get kidnapped"Angry said as they both had each of their arms around my shoulders.

"You guys are gonna end up suffocating her" Mitsuya shook his head looking at us,I smiled knowing the twins loved me that much but they could be a little much sometimes but no worries. I enjoyed their company just like all the boys in Toman,they were like family.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Once we finished eating and paying for our food,we stepped outside on to the sidewalk infront of the restaurant and gathered around,"I'm gonna get going guys. I wanna get this food to my brother so he can eat" I said showing the bag in my hand.

"We can walk you home" Mikey offered,"No,it's okay. My apartment is like a six minute walk from here,don't worry" I declined.

"Just be safe,text us when you're home"

I nodded agreeingly. I said my goodbyes to them and started to make my way home with the food that I had decided to put in my backpack so I wouldn't risk dropping it considering I can be very clumsy. It was about to be dark soon,I could see the sky start to change colors as the sun started to set. What a pretty sight.

Unfortunately, the sound of two men whistling caused me to snap from my thoughts. Great to ruin the mood. I was just about to be home. Turning my head slightly,I see two men who looked to be in their thirties walking towards me. Rolling my eyes I kept going doing my best to ignore them,my apartments were just around the corner.

"Don't walk away from us!"they yelled.

"Or what?!"

Stopping in my tracks,I took my backpack off and gently set it down. I didn't want to ruin my brothers' food. They caught up to me quit quickly. "Well,aren't you a pretty thing" one of them said,their breath stank of alcohol. Disgusting.

"Back up,your breath reaks"

"You got a mouth on you,don't you?"

"Touch me and I'll break your fucking hand"I warned.

They never listen,it's always the same. Fucking gross. I felt one of their hands grab my shoulder making me take a deep breath,"You're wasting my time" I quickly grabbed him by the arm and twisted it before kneeing him in the crotch hard enough for him to fall to his knees.

"Fucking brat!"

The other man came at me trying to grab me by the hair but I ducked down just in time causing him to stumble pass me,I kicked him from behind till he dropped. Once he was down I got on top of him from the back,grabbing a handful of his hair and bashing his face on to the concrete.

"Pieces of shit,my brother's food is going to get cold"

Getting my backpack off the ground,I quickly left, leaving them to cry in pain in the alley. I hated this neighborhood sometimes. Too many shitty people.

 Too many shitty people