.38

TAKEMITCHI POV

TAKEMITCHI POV

It was cold out tonight,I had left everyone back at the hospital and called Naoto to meet me outside his apartment complex. "Aren't you supposed to be with my sister?" he asked confused, "Uhh...yes...BUT! I just really needed to do this" I said putting my hand out infront of him. This was my last chance to try and fix things.

"Do all guys your age like shaking hands this much?"

"NAOTO!! Just shake my hand!" I repeated.

"Fineee~"

I closed my eyes once we touched but I didn't feel a thing.I took a peak but nothing.I was still standing outside with Naoto.Fuck.Maybe it was just all in my head,I knew it would've never worked.It was just a stupid idea.I kept shaking his hand in hopes that I would feel that spark again but it stayed the same,"Please I just wanted you to work..." I whispered finally letting go.

"Takemitchi,are you okay?"

"Just forget it Naoto,I'm sorry I called you out here so late..." I apologized,"I'll see you another time.You can go back now."I stated. He looked at me with sad eyes giving me a nod before watching him walk back up the steps to his apartment. I started walking back to the hospital which wasn't too far away,I knew everyone would still be there by the time I got back. I really thought I could've went back in time to change the past,I just wanted a second chance to change everytime.

"GOD DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?!" I yelled at the sky. Why did I have to keep failing? Was I not meant to fix things? Was this just a stupid game to the universe? This all played out right into Kisaki's plans,if he really is a time leaper then he must've figured out that the only way she wouldn't be able to be brought back was to kill her here.

"Takemitchi-kun! It's getting late,Y/n's mom said if you want to see her.."Hina said coming up to me as I entered the waiting room in the hospital.

"Yeah..."

"Wait here and let me go tell Emma-chan to let you have some time with her" I nodded seeing her enter the emergency doors while I waited,"Mikey isn't doing so well..." a voice behind me said. It was Draken,I hadn't seen him this upset before. "I don't blame you..."He looked down.

"You should blame me. It was my fault,I should've kept my eye on her and I didn't." I bawled up my hands remembering the scene,"I'm going to find out who it was and kill them" was all I said before noticing Hina gesturing for me to go in. "B125 is to your right down the hall" She pointed. I gave her a small smile entering the doors and making my way to the room they had her in.

The moment I saw her I already had tears in my eyes once again. She looked so peaceful as if she was only sleeping. I walked closer to her noticing it was Mikey's jacket that was draped over her,"You deserved better than this.." I fell beside her. All she wanted was to protect everyone and yet I couldn't protect her,"I should've protected you..." I sobbed.

"She wouldn't want you crying over her..." a voice said,"Mikey-kun?" he gave me a gentle smile walking over to the other side of her. I could see the hurt in his eyes,"I came to see her one last time before I went home and heard you were in here.." he said while looking at her,I could see the love in his eyes as he caressed her cheek.

"She's beautiful,isn't she?"a tear fell from his eyes,"Toman is gonna be missing their angel.."

I looked back to face her,"I'm so sorry.."I went to grab her hand when I felt a light shock go through my body at the contact making me jump back,"You okay,Takemitchy?"

"Huh?! Yeah,sorry! I'm fine.." That was strange.

I went to reach for her hand once more when I felt it again. I closed my eyes feeling the electricity go through my arm. It hurt a bit but I refused to let go,that was until I kept hearing my name being called.

"Takemitchi!!"

"Huh?!"

"TAKEMITCHI!!"

I opened my eyes to see I was standing in the middle of the sidewalk. What happened? I looked to my side seeing Chifuyu looking at me with worried eyes,"Dude you're so weird,you've been shaking her hand for about a minute straight"Chifuyu said. What was he talking about? I turned to face forward and see her making me quickly let go.

"Is this a dream?!"I slapped myself trying to figure out what was going on.

"Takemitchi,are you okay?" she asked me giving me a worried look. Huh?! "Well,whatever. You guys ready to walk to the store?" she smiled.

"Chifuyu what's happening?"

"Huh? What are you talking about? We came to find Y/n,remember? We promised to keep an eye on her before the battle"