.43

Song: As the world caves in

I could hear Takemitchi yelling as I lifted myself up,my body ached as I moved. They must've hit my body when I tried covering her. My mouth felt dry,I looked to my side seeing her next to me, "Emma-chan!"I panicked trying to shake her. Her eyes were still closed,I noticed blood on the side of her head. I quickly lifted her head up and set it on my lap.

"Emmaa! Wake up! Please,wake up!"I cried trying to get a reaction from her but she wasn't moving,"I moved you out of the way! You're okay,you're oka-"

"Y/n..."his voice cut me off. I turned to see Mikey standing there,"What happened?" he asked. I was about to answer when Takemitchi responded for me instead,"She got hit in drive-by biker attack,Kisaki did it! Y/n-chan, tried covering her"

She was still breathing. I had faith she'd be okay. I couldn't lose her,not her. She deserves everything she's ever dreamed of and as her best friend I wanted nothing more than to see her happy, "Takemitchi, set her on" I hear Mikey order. I watched Takemitchi pick her up off my lap and take her to Mikey before we started making our way towards the hospital.

"Don't worry, Emma. You'll be okay.."I said as we started walking. My body was in a bit of pain but it was tolerable.

"Mikey?.." She's awake!

"I can't move.."her voice was low,"Oh yeah? I was hit by that bike.."I reached my hand over to grab her own. Her eyes looked tired but she still gave me a weak smile,"If something happens to me.." my heart sank at her words.

"Nothing is going to happen to you!" I defended squeezing her hand,"Tell Draken for me 'Ken-Chan,I love you' okay?" I could feel myself start to shake. My tears starting to fall,"Tell him yourself.." I manged to say. Her eyes were starting to water.

"Takemitchy..."

"Yeah!"

"Take care of Y/n and Mikey for me,'kay?" she told him. Her hand falling out of my grip as both her arms fell beside Mikey's shoulders. My knees felt weak. I kept telling myself she was okay.

"Put my jacket over Emma,she's starting to feel cold.." I couldn't bring myself to move, I watched Takemitchi cover her with his jacket as we walked. The hospital was starting to come into view.

As soon as we stepped in,we called for help. Emma was quickly taken in. I hit the ground feeling the coldness of the floor,"Y/n-chan..." I didn't bother looking up. I felt like the world was falling apart,my heart hurt at thought of losing her for good.

"Let's get you up..." Takemitchi lifted me and set me down on one of the hospital chairs.

"She can't be gone! She's okay, she's fine...she's just asleep.." I kept repeating.  My hands were shaky.

"Breathe,Y/n..."

"I moved her out of the way,she's fine...she's alive..."

"Y/n...calm down" I felt Takemitchi grab my hands to stop the shaking,he crouched down infront of me looking at me with kind eyes. I started following his breathing to calm down,"Emma Sano?" my head turned.I pushed Takemitchi out of the way making my way to the doctor,"YES! Here!"

"Is she okay?!" I asked frantically.

"She's gone into a coma but we aren't sure when she'll wake up.." relief washed over me.

"Are we able to see her?"

"In a few minutes, you'll be able to visit"he assured me.

"Okay,thank you.." after answering a few more of his questions I headed back to my seat near Mikey and Takemitchi who waited to hear the news,"She went into a coma,they aren't sure when she'll wake up. I explained to them what happened,they said if I hadn't pushed her in time she would've died..." I told the two before falling on to the chair beside them. I knew Mikey wasn't in the right state of mind nor was he going to be for the battle and thats exactly what they wanted.

Draken came as quickly as possible after Takemitchi had called him to tell him what happened, "I WANT TO SEE HER!" his voice was heard entering the hospital,"Draken she's not to be seen yet"I said standing up but he looked passed me over to Mikey.

"Come outside with me"was all he said turning his back. Takemitchi and I followed the two closely behind out the doors,"What happened?"Mikey didn't even get a chance to answer before Draken hit him.

"How could you let this happen?" Mikey stayed silent.

"HEY MIKEY,WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!!"My eyes wide watching him beat Mikey. I tried locking my arm with Draken's so that he wouldn't be able to take another swing but he was too strong and he pushed me off making me fall back,"Fuck!" I groaned feeling my head hit the ground.

"Y/n,I'm sorry..."I stood up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SORRY!! THIS ISN'T GONNA MAKE EMMA BETTER" I yelled at him,"HIT ME HUH? I WAS THERE!" I shoved him back. His eyes were filled with hurt as he stared down at me.

"angel..."

"WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE WISHED SHE WAS DEAD?! I DID WHAT I COULD TO PROTECT HER SO,DON'T YOU STAND HERE AND HIT MIKEY!!" my hands were bawled up as I looked down to my feet.

"They aren't even positive if she'll even wake up..."I sighed,"But, I have faith in her. She's my best friend...she has to be okay" I turned myself away from them,"Fight it out. Scream at eachother. You know what? Kill one another if you like"

"You don't mean that,Y/n-chan.." Takemitchi says.

"Do whatever the fuck you want! I'm leaving" I ignored Takemitchi's begging to come back and started walking away. I didn't want to deal with them,not now. The battle was tonight and I didn't care wether they showed up or not but I was going to get revenge. I was going to kill that son of a bitch.