.13

TAKEMITCHI POV

PRESENT TIME. I had made a request to Naoto to visit Draken one more time since I had traveled back to which he gladly agreed to and arranged.So, here we are once again at the prison.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave Tokyo?" Draken said as I walked up to the glass where he stood on the other side,"I just want to ask you one more thing. Do you remember the biker gang from 2005? The leader was Tetta Kisaki wasn't it?" I questioned.

"No,he wasn't. The headless angel's head was Mikey" huh? That couldn't be right.

"Valhalla was a gang meant for Mikey to lead.."

"That's impossible!!Mikey-kun was Toman's leader"I said making him look at me confused,"Don't you remember? Twelve years ago,on bloody Halloween, Valhalla took over Toman. After that,they created a new gang which is the one that exists today.."he explained.

"Wasn't that the day of their big battle?!"

"Yes,that day. Toman suffered two losses" There's no way Toman lost,I couldn't wrap my head around it. It was unlike Toman to lose a battle,"It was Mikey's fault that Toman lost" I could see the sadness in Draken's eyes as he mentioned it. It made me not want to push for answers but I knew it was necessary. "That day...he was just a kid.."Draken's voice sounded shaky,"He carried the weight on his shoulders...On that day,Mikey killed Kazutora" that couldn't be true. Mikey would never be capable of killing someone,was he?

"Mikey didn't get arrested that day because Kisaki already had a decoy prepared. Valhalla took over Toman. After that, Mikey fell into darkness." He continued," If I remember correctly,Kisaki joined Toman because he already had his eyes set on Mikey." he finished but I still couldn't process all the information,I didn't want to believe it was true.It had to be a lie.

"MIKEY-KUN WOULD NEVER KILL ANYONE!!" I banged on the glass.

"If you were in Mikey's position would you think you would've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora?! THE PERSON WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER?! and that day..."he took a deep breath,"Kazutora killed the Baji siblings that day. Mikey lost two of the most important people to him."

My mind suddenly went blank.I saw it. Both Baji and Y/n were on the ground bleeding out while Mikey stood covered in blood above Kazutora. I remember seeing the kindness in his eyes fade that day. All there was left was emptiness.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

We had finally left the prison. I felt sick to my stomach. All the memories I shouldn't have came flooding back and they wouldn't go away,I didn't want to see Baji and Y/n lying dead on the ground. The sadness in Mikey's eyes. Kazutora covered in blood. It was too much. I have to save them. I'm going to save them.

 I'm going to save them