.17

Song: Talking to the moon

2 WEEKS LATER. "Hey,I'm back" I smiled, "I see Chifuyu brought your favorite" I said setting the flowers down next to box of Peyoung Yakisoba. It was still hard to process everything that happened.

After the battle ended, I was sent to the hospital to recover and Kazutora had been sentenced to ten years after what he did.

"I miss you..."I felt my chest get heavy as I looked at the picture of him smiling that I had left next to his tombstone, "mom still isn't at home as usual" I sighed.

"I eat meals in your room,it makes me feel like you're still here" I started to cry,"I know your dumbass is in hell giving the devil a piece of your mind" I laughed to myself quietly hoping he was out there somewhere listening to me right now and laughing at my stupid remarks.

"All the boys miss you too,I'm sure most of them came to visit you already...
mom thinks I'm crazy for talking to the  pictures of you at home but I don't know who else to talk to,you were all I had..." I rested my head in my hands, I never thought I would lose him so soon. I thought we'd grow up to have the petshop we always talked about,every animal that ever met him loved him. I remember coming into his room late at night and catching him feeding a stray cat he had let in. Seeing the big smile on his face as he'd tell me to keep quiet so mom wouldn't hear.

"I'll come visit you tomorrow morning and we can have breakfast together" I said standing up,"I love you,brother." I gave his tombstone a light tap before saying a prayer and leaving.

It was Emma's birthday today,I hadn't been out much but I had promised to meet up with her at four and I didn't wanna disappoint.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I had just arrived to the place I was supposed to meet Mikey and Emma when I noticed more familiar faces there,"You guys were invited too?" I asked lightly tapping Takemitchi's shoulder and startling him.

"HUH?!" He jumped,"Oh,it's you..Hey, Y/n-chan!" He greeted,I looked behind him to also see Hinata and a smaller boy. I'm guessing it was her brother,"Are you guys here for Emma's birthday too?" they looked at me confused.

"YOU TAKIN' YOUR LITTLE SISTER OUT FOR HER BIRTHDAY MIKEY?!"a loud voice yelled, Draken came walking in with a grin on his face.

"Shut up"

"Huh?!"

I turned to Takemitchi,"You didn't know she was his sister?"I asked making him shake his head no,"They're half-siblings" Draken explained. I chuckled seeing their shocked expressions before going over to Emma and handing her a locket where inside was a picture of us when we were younger.

"Happy birthday,Em!" I told her watching her open it,"THANK YOU SO MUCH,Y/N-CHAN!"she exclaimed as she gestured to Mikey to put it on.

"Happy birthday also!" Draken said setting a teddy bear on her lap,"ah! it's the one you wanted from the arcade last time"

"That's all,I'm out!"and with that Draken left leaving a happy Emma with her stuffed animal,"How cute! Good for you,Em!" I said taking a seat next to her,the look on her face made happy.

It felt nice to be in a not so depressing environment after being stuck at home or in the hospital. It was the first time since the battle that I had been around people besides only Mikey who would come to visit me at home from time to time to check in,Emma would call and text everyday. Hopefully,things won't be as bad from here on out.