.46

Song: God is a Woman

The Haitani brothers were too focused on Angry that it gave me a chance to slip out of Rindou's grip and move out of the way. My back hurt from their kicks but it was tolerable enough. Wiping the blood from my mouth,I looked to see Angry had already knocked Rindou out. Ran would be next. You could see his panic wash over him as he tried looking for Angry who went out of his view.

"You're too slow.."he said punching Ran down. Tenjiku's members were all gathered around watching in terror. Even Mucho came to try and take him on and was instantly defeated. With just Angry alone,half of Tenjiku was already destroyed.

Just when I thought it was over,Mucho stood up coming at Angry with a blade. "NOO!!" I screamed pushing him out of the way but instead was pushed myself,I looked up to see Kakucho had stopped him.

"Don't be mistaken,I didn't intend to save you" he said to us.

"Don't worry,I'll handle him"Angry said behind me. He went at him only to be thrown down next to me. When did he get so strong? I watched Inupi,Chifuyu and Hakkai all try getting him down.

It couldn't be possible, he took them all down in one go. He went up to Takemitchi next and punched him in the stomach,"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I yelled trying to stand. He kept beating him. I couldn't bare to watch,I closed my eyes feeling my heart sink.

Keisuke would hate this. He would've laughed in my face and told me to get my shit together. I should be better than this! I'm his sister and wether he's not here now,I know he'll lend me his strength. He's by my side even in death.

"I got this..."I whispered to myself,"I'm Y/n Baji and I'm Toman's angel" I stood up.

"I beat you once and I'LL BEAT YOU AGAIN!!" I yelled before running at Kakucho. I swung at him hard enough to make him stumble forward. Seeing him try to compose himself,I took it as a sign to keep going.

"Y/n!" I could hear the guys yelling. Kakucho fell on to his knees. My fist met his jaw as blood stained his face,"Toman isn't losing as long as I'm here!" I said before kicking him back.

"Why do I have to take care of everything myself?"A voice from behind me said,I turned to come face to face with a gun pointed to me. Kisaki stood there with a smirk plastered on him.

My laughter caused him to give me a confused expression,"Shoot me!" I screamed.

"Y/NN!!"

"ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"NOO!!"

Everyones words filled my ears,"I'm not afraid of you. Shoot me." I smiled,I noticed him hesitate making me use it to my advantage and react quick enough to knock the gun out of his hand. He stood there without any movement, "We're just kids, Kisaki...We're all just here to try and look cool,this isn't a killing spree. We're out here fighting for the things we believe!! For our burdens!!" I knew they were all listening closely,it was so silent that if a pen fell it would be heard.

I sighed,"But, you killed my brother and you tried taking my best friend away from me...I won't ever forgive you for that" I caught him off guard,my fist hit the front of his face.

"Stand up!" I said,"I'm gonna beat you till you can't stand!!" I went to hit him once more but instead was met with Izana's arm covering him.

"Move Kisaki"

"Get out of my way, Izana.."

"Let me kill everyone here" he said making me scoff,"I'd love to see you try" he gave me a smile. Nothing but emptiness was behind his eyes. No anger,no passion just no emotion at all. I took a breath. Right before I could get a chance to hit him,he tried kicking me aiming for my head. Thankfully,I ducked down fast enough to dodge it.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED EMMA!!" I swung at him. The hit was hard enough to make him stumble back,"I'LL PROTECT MIKEY!! I'LL PROTECT EVERYONE HERE!!" nothing in this moment could make me lose my determination.

I hit him once more. He might be strong but,so,was I and I wasn't backing down anytime soon. With every hit he sent my way,I only ended up dodging them.I jumped up kicking him from the side enough to get him off his feet.

"You have so much potential to be a great person..." I grabbed him by the collar,I could see his eyes start to form tears.

"You didn't think I could take you on,could you?" he looked up to me,feeling his body shake.

"THIS IS YOUR LEADER?!" I yelled to the members of Tenjiku who all stayed silent.

Izana tried getting lose from my hands inorder to take a hit at me but I pushed him away in time,"You're nothing but trash.."he said to me. I watched him get back on his feet.

"Am I?" I smiled.