Chapter 24

PoV. Sonic

  The master said he'd call for me when dinner was ready but... it's already dark out.

"Maybe I should ask if dinner is being prepared," I got up and put the book back onto the shelf. I heard the creak of the door as I walked out of my cozy spot. Mephiles had just come in, "Mephiles, are you here to call ke for dinner-"

  I felt a chill as he sudden wrapped his arms around me. He's breaking his promise. I need to get him to let me go.

"I missed this smell..." he was starting to squeeze me.

"M-Mephiles. You said you wouldn't touch me... Let go please..." I couldn't push him off. He pinned my arms while hugging me.

"I hate that rule. I'm getting rid of it," he suddenly lifted me up off the ground.

"Ah!" I was tossed over his shoulder, "Mephiles let me go!" I started digging my elbow into his back to get him to let go. Nothing was working. I was taken out of the library and brought to the bedroom, "Lair! You said you wouldn't- mm!"

  I was tossed onto the bed and kissed. I fought but Mephiles was much stronger than I was. I gave up fighting shortly. He pinned my wrists as he continued. I could see Silver out of the corner of my eye. Silver... don't look at me...

  I gasped as Mephiles released my lips. He tasted of alcohol, any slave's mortal enemy. I did the only thing I could the second he let go of my hand. I smacked his across the face as hard as I could.

"Snap out of it! You're drunk, you should go to bed before you hurt someone!" I snapped at him.

"Sonic what are doing?" Silver whispered to me.

"Alcohol makes Master's lose control. They force their slaves to do horrible things. I'm protecting you the only way I can," I pushed Mephiles off me and I was quickly pushed back down onto my stomach.

"I can't think of a way to punish you for that..." he grabbed Silver and pulled him onto the bed, "You just want your friend, fine. But it comes at a cost."

"You're not thinking Mephiles. Go to bed," I used my leg to keep him from coming closer, "Hey!"

  He pulled me by my leg and forced me to strip down to my bare fur, "Sshut up and hold sstil..."

"No! Knock it off!" I was pinned in another hug. I struggled to get out but I couldn't move.

"Sonic-"

"Silver," Mephiles looked at him as he continued to hold me, "Strip down and lay right here."

"Yes Master..." I felt only fear as Silver did as told.

  Mephiles pulled Silver in, freeing my hands. I tried to escaped but I was still trapped within Mephiles' arm. He had us both side by side. His entire weight was split between us, all of him but his head which he had laid on my chest. Soon we both heard snoring. We looked down to see he had fallen asleep completely.

"He went to bed like you told him," Silver whispered.

"I was hoping it wouldn't be on either of us," I sighed in relief as Mephiles continued quietly snoring on me.

"Sonic... it's been a while since we..." Silver's ears dropped, he was clearly anxious.

"Under different circumstances," I answered.

"Huh?" He looked at me in bewilderment.

"Do you want to have sex again?" I repeated myself to simplify it for him.

"... Yes. Very much so," he was always honest, I liked that about Silver.

"... Meet me in my bedroom tomorrow. I'll show you what sex is ment to be like. Every Master does it wrong," I held his hand, "I don't blame you for everything you did. You had no control."

"Shut up..." Mephiles shifted, and I felt him nuzzle his face into my chest, "Soft..."

"You don't like the Master very much. I don't like him," Silver looked annoyed. He was most likely jealous.

"I don't like him either. But he's the Master who set me free. I have to stay here because he's still teaching me. Once I know how to be free, I'll teach you Silver. We can be free together," I squeezed his hand.

"Yeah, I'll be free with you."

  We'll be free together soon.

~~~