Chapter 9

PoV: Silver

  I couldn't do it. I raised the whip but I couldn't bring it down on Sonic.

"Master... I can't do it..." I dropped the whip. I couldn't hurt Sonic... he ment too much to me...

"I knew this would be the case," Master grabbed me and Sonic, he forced us onto the bed and held up a small chain rope, "I'll have punish you both myself."

  I'm sorry Sonic.

---

"Ah!" Sonic was panting under me, neither of us could move...

  The chains had bound us together. Sonic's eyes were uncovered and the gag was pulled from his mouth. This chain forced our chests together as well as out arms and legs. Neither of us could move an inch, what was worse was that we were both stripped of our uniforms.

"Be quiet or I'll force the gag down your throat again," Master growled. Sonic looked like he was in pain. My weight was too much for him. I was so afraid to crush him. When Master turned away and managed to roll us so Sonic was on top of me. My ear was pulled, Master glared at me, "Did I tell you to move?"

"M-Master please. It was hurting him to be under me," I explained.

"You'll both receive the punishment no matter what," Master held up something strange and smiled. This was not going to be good.

PoV: 3rd Person

Both slaves shouted as a double headed, adjustable, dildo was forced into each of their entrances. Sonic was the first to moan as Mephilies began thrusting the dildo into both of them. Sonic's body was more sensitive than Silver's due to his exposure with sex. Silver eventually lost control of his voice and both moaned outloud. Mephilies only became harder as he watched their unwilling submission to his punishment. The dominate male loosened the chains very slightly around their hips. He pulled out the duel headed dildo and replaced it it with a vibrator in each of them.

PoV: Mephiles

They were drooling and panting. I turned the vibrators on for bother of them, just to hear them cry out in bliss.  I thrusted my member between there warm bodies. I continued ramming between them until they both exposed their members. It only took a few thrusts against their small shafts to make them both cum. I felt the need to release, that was when I planned to get my revenge on my personal slave. Grabbed Sonic by the quills and rammed my cock down his throat. I came while he was deep thrusting me. The look on Silvers face as I filled his 'friend's' mouth with my heavy load of semen made me grin. Sonic was gagging, I only assumed he couldn't breathe.

"Sonic, dont be greedy with my semen," I finish cumming in his mouth and pulled out. Before he could spit a pressed his mouth against Silver's, "Why don't you share it with your friend?"

  I could feel Sonic struggle to pull away. Silver, on the other hand, was in shock. He had never tasted cum before, Sonic was the one to give him his first taste. I pulled Sonic away and covered his mouth to keep him from spitting. After that, it simply took pinching his nose and rubbing his neck to force him to swallow it all.

"Very good Sonic," I pushed a second vibrator into Sonic and forced the both up to their max before I released the chains. I watched Sonic reach down and I stopped him,  "Neither of you will be allowed to remove those until I say so. And sunset Silver, I want you back in this room. Sonic, go get dressed. You're coming on a walk with me."

The look of anxiety in Sonic's eyes, it was just what I wanted.

~~~