Chapter 5

PoV: Sonic

My entire body ached. I was spitting blood every few minutes to keep myself from chocking. I had been hanging here for hours. My arms above my head, and my feet well off the floor. The lashed on my back were burning, the bruises from where they had beaten me were still throbing in agony.

"Cut him down," I heard voices and opened my eyes. The master's workers were here, they cut the rope holding me and let me fall to the ground. I landed hard, popping in my left shoulder, which had dislocated from hanging so long, "Take him to the bedroom, the Master wishes to see him."

The bedroom... Silver!

I coudktn struggle, they had tied my hands behind my back while I had landed in a daze of pain. Not that I was awake and alert it was too late to fight. They covered my mouth and dragged me all the way up to Master's room. My injuries were treated, the bleeding ones anyway. My arm and bruises were left untouched. Silver wasn't here. It was only the Master and myself.

"Your friend will be here shortly. He's extremely obedient in your absence," I tied to the bed by my collar, I knew this would happen eventually... I didn't expect it to be so late. Any peice if clothing I had was stripped from my body. I had nothing left but the bandages.

"My lord, We have brought the slave you requested," Silver was pushed into the room. His hands were tied in front of him.

"Leave us, and lock the door," Master ordered and grabbed Silver, I couldn't take the way his eyes glossed when he saw me weak and beaten. His eyes were becoming watery and his breath unsteady.

Silver... Don't look at me like that... please...

PoV: Silver

"You don't like to see your lover in such a state do you Silver?" Master had Sonic tied down. He was hurt, hurt bad. Sonic was hardly moving... "You have no worries. Seeing as I assured Sonic that I wouldn't touch you. He's going to receive the punishment for you both."

"No!" I yelled.

"No?" Master pulled out a drawer from his dresser and put it on the table next to Sonic, "I didn't realize slaves gave the orders. For every thing you say in protest, Sonic will suffer the punishment instead of you. Starting with that demanding no of yours."

"Mmm!!!" Sonic winced as Master pushed something into his body.

This is what Sonic had done... every time he managed to get me out of a Master's bedroom... this is what happened to him every time... when it was supposed to be me.

PoV: 3rd Person

Mephiles had incertared a silicone imitation of a thick member into Sonic, making him wince as Silver bit his tongue to avoid saying anything in protest. Mephiles ripped the imitation from Sonic's body and forced Sonic's legs apart. Mephiles had taken a Viagra an hour ago in order to go through with his plan, but now seek g Sonic's body, he realized he had no need for the pill. Mephiles' stone body dig into Sonic's hips, clawing them and drawing blood. His crystal like body was hard and rough as it penetrated Sonic with a rock hard cock. Sonic screamed behind the cloth as blood dripped heavily from his entrance.

Tears fell from both of the slaves eyes. Sonic cried from the agony of the pain. Silver cried as he watched the only friend he had the tormented and raped in front of him. Mephiles didn't wait as he began to ram into Sonic's body. Tearing his rectum worse than it had experienced before. Sonic gripped the sheets below him as he attempted to contain his pain, he didn't want Silver to see him in such a state. Mephiles only thrusted harder, making Sonic cry out.

Rage began to develop in Silver as he saw that white fluid spill out of Sonic's rear. He bit the rope at his wrists and untied the rope as Mephiles intended to ram himself back into Sonic.

"STOP IT!!!" Silver threw himself over Sonic's body, preventing Sonic from Mephiles going through the second round, "Stop hurting him... please... Stop hurting him..."

"More words of protest? He's going to be punished for your out burst," Mephiles held out a riding crop, "Each one becoming worse."

"Not if you punish me instead..." Silver looked back, Sonic was hardly capable of staying awake.

"Betraying your friend, are you sure?" Mephiles grinned, his plan had worked out perfectly.

Silver took a breath, and braced himself.

"I'm sure."

~~~