Chapter 14

PoV: Sonic

"Let go- aa!" I couldn't get out of Master's hold, he was biting down on my ear. Damn it... this bastard! He knows my weaknesses...

"What did I tell you about disobeying me?" Master growled.

"Let me go. Master!" I snapped. He grabbed my tail, "No! Nya~aa♡!"

"Why did you do it then?" Master growled. He was mad at me because I messed up his laundry. I didn't see the red shirt I had thrown in with the white load. Everything had turned pink.

"I didn't see the shirt... I swear," I kept trying to get away.

"Then you should apologize to you master," Master picked up a pink shirt from the basket, "I have no use for these now. Undress."

"No- ngh!" He pinched my ear.

"Do it or else," Master growled and let me go, he held up the remote to Silver's collar.

  I undressed from my uniform. I started taking my shoes off.

"Leave the shoes," Master threw a pink button up shirt my way, "Put that on," I dressed myself in the pink shirt and started to button it, "Leave it open."

"Master-"

"Quiet," Master handed me the basket, "Take that to the bedroom."

  I growled and did just that. I put the basket down next to the bed and Master came in with Silver.

"Sonic..." Silver was starting at me... it had only happened yesterday when Master forced him to touch me and me to touch him. Now... he always seemed to stare and blush, "You're uniform."

"He has a new uniform," Master pushed us onto the bed, "Silver, Sonic seems to have destroyed my laundry.  So now it's the only thing he's allowed to wear."

"What?!" I tried to get up and Master pinned me down.

"You're going to apologize properly," Master forced me onto my knees and unbuckled his pants. His member was hard and poking my bottom lip, "And don't spill a single drop."

  This asshole!

PoV: Silver

  Sonic wasn't making those sounds this time. His mouth was around Master's member. Sonic was slowly moving his head and Master thrust his hips hard against Sonic's lips.

"I didn't say go slow," Master growled.

  Sonic was choking on his member, he was gripping Master's hand.

"Master please, I'm sure he didn't mean it," I grabbed Sonic but that only made Sonic gag and pull off Master's member.

"Silver," Master grabbed me, "You'll be a part of this punishment."

"But Master-" he pulled me against Sonic's behind and lifted the shirt covering Sonic's tail.

"You'll be allowed to play with this," Master pointed to Sonic's entrance.

"No way!" Sonic squirmed but Master held him down.

  I can't... that's Sonic's...

"Aa~♡!"

  But he made those sounds yesterday, I want to hear them again...

  I leaded in and licked Sonic's tail.

"Aa~♡! Silv-mph!" Sonic moaned and Master thrust his member back into Sonic's mouth.

  Master began to thrust. I didn't have any rules other than to play with Sonic. I slowly pushed a finger into Sonic's hole. Warm... he was so warm... I felt a hard spot, I pushed down on it.

"MMMMhmmm~♡!!" Sonic made one of his noises again.

"You found his prostate," Master smiled, "Keep playing with it."

"Y-Yes Master," I continued to push on that same spot and I heard Sonic whimper. He was swallowing.

"Drink all of it," Master growled, he held Sonic down until he squirmed. Sonic was coughing and he finally got to breath.

"Silver, take your finger out... please," Sonic's face was completely red. I pressed that spot again, "Aaahaaa~♡♡!!"

"Sonic, I want you to copy Silver," Master ordered.

Sonic held onto me and his hand slipped down my back, "Aaa~♡!" It's inside...

PoV: Mephiles

  I forced them to toy with each other for a while. Silver seemed to be taking more initiative.

"Sonic..." he moaned.

"Y-yeah-mm!" Sonic was interrupted by the last thing I expected. A kiss from Silver...

  Fuck... something tells me this is going to be a problem.

~~~