Chapter 27

PoV: Sonic

  I spent everyday with Tails learning everything he could teach me. Silver had Mephiles showing him how to do his own job. Slaves were in charge of other slaves, it was never a thing with any other Master I had before.

"Sonic, have you seen the basement for the house slaves yet?" Silver ran in, "Come look! Come look!"

"Silver, come on I was studing," I laughed as I followed him. Silver took me down to the basement and it was perfect. There was a real bed for each person, and drawers under each bed. Then was the newest feature. The only closet had been turned into a working bathroom with showers, sinks and everything they'd need.

"These are perfect," I ran my hand along a bed, real cushion and blankets for the cold.

  Mephiles did all of this for us... I had a realization of the Master Mephiles was before. He didn't personally treat slaves poorly other than myself and Silver. He wasn't the one hurting the slaves either, or was previous supervisor who tormented them and whipped them for no reason. He cares about us now... Why...

"Sonic~" Silver hugged me from behind, "You forgot about our promise..."

"Promise? Oh..." I looked away from the others and hid my blushing face, "That one... You forgot for weeks too. You slept for almost three days, you only got up to eat..."

"Can we now?" Silver blew against my ear, "Please..."

"Mm... yeah... but not here," I grabbed his hand and brought him back to our room. As soon as I shut the door Silver picked me up, "You need to learn how to wait."

"I've only been waiting tho..." he cried as he pulled me into bed.

"I guess that's true," I sighed, "Let me go first. You want to know what its supposed to feel like right?"

"Yeah," he let me go and I started to undress. I set my clothes aside and turned to undress Silver. My hands started trembling as I struggled to undo the button on his pants, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I can do it," I pushed away all the memories I had and forced my hands to stop shaking. I got the button open and Silver pulled off his own pants, "Its slow, okay? You go in slow so it doesn't hurt."

"Slow... okay but won't it still have that pulling feeling?" He had already laid over me and was ready to start but then he stopped.

"Yeah... let me see," I hated this part, but it was the best way for me avoid a painful insertion. I slowly took the whole of his shaft into my mouth.

"Ahh...haah~♡!" Silver's back arched and I let go, "You stopped?"

"I hate blowjobs," I laid back down, "But that's the only way you can go in slow without hurting me."

"Really? Then I'll go in slow now so you don't have to do it again," Silver did just that.

"Mm..." I clenched the sheets as he slowly pushed inside. It didn't hurt and I wasn't bleeding.  All I felt was his hot hard member being held inside me.

"Does it hurt?" Silver asked.

"No... just tight... don't move yet okay?" I filched as he leaned in, Silver's lips grazed ny neck.

"Sonic... I love you," Silver was purring as he waited for me to tell him to move.

"I know," I had the Sliver I had always known back. And now he had a side that could make me feel amazing, "I love you too."

"Are you ready yet?" Silver kissed me.

"Yeah, go ahead."

PoV: 3rd Person

"Ahhaaa~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as Silver began to slowly thrust into his partner. He tightly held Silver's hand as the two began to breed.

  Sonic purred between each moan as he simply enjoy sex for the first time since his previous Masters. Silver panted and moaned as he was encased in supple walls. The warm body was like silk as the pearl hedgehog thrust. The steady pace gave both hedgehogs a bliss like they had never known.

"Sonic... I need to..." Silver flinched as the azure hedgehog kissed him.

"Its fine," Sonic pulled Silver's hand to his own shaft, "you can cum inside."

  Silver followed his immediate instinct. He began to slowly stroke Sonic's smaller member, then started to lick Sonic's ear. His other hand supported Sonic's back as the two sat up together. Both came as the embraced together. The intense pleasure of cumming didn't go unheard.

  Behind the door, just about to knock, was Mephiles who was going to call the two for lunch. Instead, he had a maid guard the door and walked away to his bedroom.

  He had his own erection to handle.

~~~

No, I don't forget about the sex chapter XD.

But looks like Mephiles is too horny for his own good XD.

Have fun jacking off everybody~

Bye bye~ 😚💦💦💦