Chapter 2

PoV: Mephiles

I returned from the shops I had gone to. Before I unchained them I'd have to secure them in this property first. Attached to their cage a a set of recommended instructions for them.

I had sensors installed around the entire property. With them came two shock collars. If either of them stepped outside of the property line, the collars would electrocute the one who crossed, just long enough to demoboloze them for a a fair amount of time. If they didn't cross back in time, it would shock them a second time. Now then... he said Sonic was the worse one, I'm guessing he's the blue one who's wrapped in chains.

"Hold still," I grabbed him by the quills as he glared, holding him tight as I removed the leather collar from his neck and replaced it with a bulky electric on. Once it was one and set the password to lock it on him. The white one didn't even look my way as I switches his collar through the bars of the cage as set a different password for his collar. It was now that I had noticed how covered in filth they both were. Their fur was matted with dirt, the dull colors hidden under the dirt. They'd both need to be washed, "You two are both going to be house working slaves. I expect the house to clean through out the entire day."

  They had their main order, the supervisor would take of them from here. If they needed any discipline, I would personally handle it.

"My Lord, that's-"

"Two of the seven house slaves you'll be training today," I handed him the keys to the cage and their shackles. Mean while, I held onto the remote for the collars. I turned on the sensors and activates the collars. The buttons were color coded. The blue one's was grey steal, the button matched. The white one had a rose goals colored one with the matching button. The red button in the center was how I shock both simultaneously. It was the way I controlled them, I wouldn't let their new supervisor abuse it, "I'll be in my study, call me if they show any signs of disobedience."

"Yes... my lord."

  This will be a simple discipline act. No one likes the idea of electrocution, keeping them in fear of the idea is all I need.

PoV: Sonic The Hedgehog

  Another new Master huh... what ever, he'll just send us both back after a while.

  Silver was quiet, he always was in the presence of authority. I couldn't really hold his hand, so I rested my head on his shoulder. Silver nussled me back as the Master's lacky started lecturing us on obeying him. Unlike the other slaves around us in this new mansion, I had something they didn't and would probrably die without.

"I'm going to release you now, you'll change into your uniforms and return here immediately," he was strict, sturn with us as the others words. Annoying.

  I felt the relief of weight as the chains around me fell off my arms. My upper body was bruised but it was only light bruises. I could handle it. My legs were free and I pulled the cloth off my mouth. Silver's wrists were freed and we were finally allowed to move again. I stretched and the cage was finally unlocked.

  Walked out, Silver was holding my hand.

"Your uniforms are in that room, you have your orders. Go," He snapped.

  I could see the whip on his belt, his hand constantly hovering near it. He was deffinetly someone who was easily pissed off.

"Let's go," Silver pulled me into the room and we changed out of the dusted and torn brown rags we were forced to wear and the simple black, slip on, shoes. We were only given one a year, other than this we had nothing.

"You're so scared if him, he isn't even our Master," I replied as we walked into the room, closing the door so we couldn't be heard.

"I don't want you getting hurt again... The last Master we had, you could move after he was done with you," Silver hugged me.

"Yeah, relax, I only took both out punishments cause it was my fault-"

"Hurry and get dressed. I don't want you getting hurt again. And now that we're both in house work, I can watch you," Silver handed me one of the grey uniforms.

"Uh..." we had both gotten dressed, and for both of us, the uniforms were about two or three sizes too big.

"Here," Silver culled my sleeves for me as he had done with his, then doing the same to my pants, "For the only slave I know who can, you know... You still need help with a lot of simple things."

"It's no my fault the gave us uniforms that we're too big," I crossed my arms, "And I would have don't that eventually..."

"You know you wouldn't have," he took my hand again.

"Whatever... let go clean some rich guy's house," we left the room, holding our old gowns.we were given a room in the basement to share with the other five slaves. That was where we left our gowns. After that it was the same boring routine of what to clean during the day.

  The same boring routine...

~~~