Chapter 29

PoV: Sonic

  It feels so nice~ I couldn't help but purr when ever Mephiles decided to pet me. It was the day off according to him. Each day only a third of the slaves worked at a time. That why everyone got a two days to do nothing but rest. Since Mephiles changed everything, they feilds been looking fuller than that of any master I had seen before. Silver says that almost no one makes mistakes because of how happy they are now.

  Since it was my turn of two days of rest, Mephiles said I could do as I please. When I woke up yesterday Silver had his head on Mephiles' lap while being pet. He said it the best feeling ever, so I decided to try it myself.

--- Earlier ---

"Sonic, good morning," Mephiles greeted me as he sipped on his morning coffee. He was on the longer reading. Now's my chance. I sat down besides him, "What is it?"

"Nothing, good morning," I laid down and my head landed perfectly on his lap, "Pets please."

"You guys really took a liking to it, you had me stuck with you for also two hours yesterday," he started petting me right away, "You're grammar is doing well."

"Thank you~" I couldn't stop purring, it felt so nice.

  Silver was right, this is the best~

--- Present ---

"You seem happy," Mephiles was still petting me.

"I am~" I purred.

"Sonic," he called me and lifted my chin. I saw an emotion in him I hadn't see before. I could hardly tell what it was, "Do you think you could be with me? You and Silver..."

"What do you mean? I'm right here, Silver is outside. I can go get him-" he stopped me from getting up, "You don't mean what I'm thinking... What do you mean?"

"Romanticly."

"Romanticly..." I took a long breath and thought, "Would it be the same as the punishments you gave us?"

"No. I will never hurt you anymore. Unless you ask me to do something for you, I will never put you in any positions like that again," he was still petting me so gentle. For some reason, I couldn't get that uneasy feeling he used to give off anymore. This isn't a Master, it's Mephiles... Is this really okay? "Sonic?"

"I don't know..."

"It would be just like this until you want to move forward. I could even pet you as we lay in bed together," he lifted me up and sat me so I was on his lap against his chest. He was rubbing my back, still petting me, "I... I fell in love with your smile... As foolish as it sounds, I only want to be able to hold you. And I know, with you two I'll be happy. But if you won't be happy I won't persist."

"Mephiles," I sat up so I could look him in the eyes, "You already made us the happiest we've ever been. I think I can try..."

"Then we'll try if Silver agrees. I want to ask him with you if that's alright," he pulled me back into his arms.

"Yeah..." Somehow... this feels just as nice, I relaxed and let myself lean on him. It was strange getting such a warm and soft feeling from him, "That'd be okay."

  A slave and his old master... Who would think of such a thing...

--- Later That Night ---

"Sonic, why are we going to Mephiles' bedroom?" Silver asked.

"He wants to ask you a question," I answered as I pulled him into the room. Mephiles was in the bed waiting for us. We each took a seat on either side of him.

"You brought him with you, I suppose now is as good a time as any," Mephiles started petting me again.

"Don't just pet him..." Silver was pouting.

"Yes, yes, I know," Mephiles did the same for Silver. We wound up each picking one side of his lap to lay on. I listened quietly as Mephiles asked the same question to Silver.

"So... it would be the three of us like this all the time?" Silver looked at me and I nodded.

"And gentle sex only," I pointed out the most important part. I couldn't stand being physically hurt or risking Silver being hurt again.

"Of course," Mephiles scratched behind my ear.

"If Sonic's okay with it I'm okay with it," Silver smiled at me and nuzzled against me, taking over Mephiles' lap.

"You stole my spot," I laid my head on his shoulder instead.

"I wanted to be closer with you~" he whined.

"You could have asked, huh?" I was suddenly lifted and laid down in the center of the bed. Silver was moved to my side and Mephiles laid down on my other.

"Hows that?" Mephiles stretched an arm over my head to where he could reach Silver. The other went right back to me.

"Perfect," Silver pulled me into a hug, I could feel and hear him purring behind me.

"Its nice..." I relaxed and Mephiles continued. It was peaceful and quiet.

  It feels like a story book...

"Sleep, its getting late," Mepiles covered us both with blankets.

"Yeah..."

  I think... we'll be okay like this...

  Yeah... we'll finally be safe...

~~~

  Just one more chapter everyone I'm loving all the fluff rn.

See you soon~ 😚😚😚