Chapter 8

PoV: Sonic

  This is so fucking stupid.

"Aww, what's with the frown? You couldn't possibly be upset over your new position could you?" Master laughed as one of the maids tightened the apron around my waist, I could hardly breath when she tied the bow.

  I gave Master a low growl. I knew for a fact that the next time he touched me I was at least going to get a good bite in.

"A personal slave gets a separate uniform, you were aware of that of course," Master had the smug look on his face as I forced into this humiliating outfit. It wasn't as though I hadn't worn worse, but as many times as I had been a personal slave I was never given a uniform. I was a personal slave who was used for sex each time.

"Anything else My lord?" The maid asked as she forced lipstick onto my lips.

"That is all, leave us," he grabbed me and forced me onto my knees, "You haven't said a world all day."

"You wouldn't like what I have to say," I commented.

"Let's see how well you know how to use that mouth for anything other than talking.

"No-mm!" Master forced his disgusting length into my mouth by force. He wouldn't let me go...

"If you spill any you'll pay the consequences," he forced his length further down my throat.

  My own gagging reflex wouldn't let me bite down. It was bitter and salty, I hated the taste. He was forcing it so far in, I couldn't breath. Master thrusted into my mouth and didn't let up until he was done. I tried to pulled away, but Master wouldn't let me.

"Swallow it," he growled.

  He left me go and I covered my mouth, coughing with my mouth shut.

"Not bad," Master dusted his pants off and I had my chance.

  I spit the semen in my mouth onto him and ran out was door, "The remote's got to have limit. I just need to find it."

  I ducked into the cabinet in the kitchen after rinsing my mouth, "Okay, how do I get this thing off- Ahh!!!"

PoV: Silver

"Little brat," Master was growling horribly as he walked through the hall. I had heard Sonic scream earlier... "Silver," he called me, "Come here."

"Y-yes... M...Master..." I walked up to him.

"Sonic, I do hope you remember whose collar I have control of-"

"Leave him alone!" Sonic snapped, he came out of the kitchen.

"Since when do you give orders?" Master held up the remote.

"Don't hurt him- AAAAHHHHH!!!" Master used the remote on Sonic.

"Sonic!" I couldn't help him, Master was holding my hand. Sonic was wincing when it stopped. Master dragged him to the bedroom and forced me to come with him.

"You're going need a punishment for that disgrace," Master tied Sonic to the bed and held a whip, "Silver," he put the handle into my hand, "You'll be the one who lashes him."

  What... "Master I can't... he's-"

"He's my personal slave. And either you whip him, or I'll personally punish him," Master tied a cloth around Sonic's mouth, then another around his eyes.

  Sonic... I don't know what to do... I don't want to hurt you... I can't pick...

~~~