Chapter 10

PoV: Sonic

  I couldn't keep walking like this... the vibrators inside me would pinch and rub against each other. The taste of Master's dreadful cum was still covering my tongue. I was being forced to go out out a walk while attached to the leash he put on me.

"Sonic, were here," Master stopped in front of a cafe. He pulled me along as he walked through the cafe and up the attic where a figure waited.

  I was ordered to sit, and so I took a seat besides Master's chair on the ground.

"Mephilies, I see you have a new friend with you," they said, "You've never brought anyone with you before."

"I have to discipline this brat almost hourly," Master tightened the leash.

"Tsk," I click my tongue, annoyed to have to hear this conversation. I quickly found my collar tugged by Master. The pull made me hit the back of my head against the metal chair.

"So do you want to sell him?" They grabbed me and lifted the skirt, "He'd sell high for a slut."

"I'm aware, he's currently being punished for a digression against me. I want to know what you have that he's never seen before."

"I see, is he a new slave?"

"Sonic, answer him," Master ordered.

"I've been a slave since the day I was born," I growled. Feeling this stranger's hands on my body... I backed away from him.

"A born slave and still this disobedient, how interesting," they pushed me down onto the table, I gave them a clear growl as a warning, "have you considered using another method from pain?"

  Another method?

"Pain is all a slave like this understands," Master replied.

"On the contrary. Pain doesn't work for him because it's all he's-" I felt a tug on the vibrators, I bit my tongue to keep from whincing, "May I?"

"You may," Masters eyes didn't look at my face, instead he watch as the vibrators were pulled from my body. I felt so much relief from the pressure and pinching.

"If you were do to this instead, it may prove valuable for a slave who isn't afraid."

  They whispered and I could no longer hear them. I attempted to moved and I was immediately moved back to where I was. I wasn't sure what was going on... I only know that I heard coins fall and Master had a black bag in his hand when we began walking back to his mansion. Silver was waiting in the room at sunset and Master removed the vibrator from inside him.

"Sonic!" He hugged me once he could move again, "What did he do to you?" Solver whispered in my ear, "Did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine," I answered.

"What's in that back?" He asked as Master set the bag down before us.

"I have no idea.. "

~~~