Chapter 13

PoV: Sonic

  Damn it... Master wouldn't let me go.

"Master, why are you holding him down?" Silver tried to get close to me.

"Because this one fights too often for his own good," Master replied, "Sonic," He called me and I ignored him, "Sonic, don't forget that Silver will be punished for your misbehaviour," I growled and looked at him, "Open your mouth."

  This bastard probably wants another blow job.

"Master what is that?" Silver asked as Master held up a small brown square.

"You'll find out," he dropped it into my mouth, "Eat that," Master let me go and I sat up, "Silver, your turn."

  What is this?! It's sweet... it's like sucking the water from sugar cane...

"W-What is this..." I didn't know what he put into my mouth.

"It's sweet!?" Silver was just as confused as I was.

"You two seem to be enjoying your reward," Master picked me up.

"Put me down!" I panicked.

"Absolutely not," Master had me on his lap and lifted the skirt of my uniform, "undress."

"No way-"

"Don't make Silver suffer," he said.

"I hate you," I growled as I removed the uniform and folded it. I was completely naked...

"Silver, you too," Master was rubbing my back. Silver removed his uniform and folded it, butting it down next to mine.

"Ee!" My tail was grabbed, "Keep your hand off me!"

"Master why do we need to be naked?" Silver tried to grab me and Master pulled me away.

"Just a little experiment, Sonic, you're not allowed to get off the bed until I say," Master released me and I crawled to Silver where it was safe, "Silver, you're job is to pleasure Sonic sexually."

  What?!

"Master, why?" Silver held me.

"Its an order," Master glared at us.

  Silver gulped and looked my way, "I'm sorry."

  Silver pulled me in close, Master was just watching us. Why does he do this to us...

PoV: Mephiles

  I watched as Silver started rub Sonic's chest. I had given them this order for a reason. I was going to discover each of Sonic's sensitive points, then each of Silver's.

"Aa~!" Sonic moaned as Silver licked his ear.

  Ears, I'll have easy access to that one.

"S-Silver wait, that's- haah~♡!" Sonic yelped as Silver's hand rubbed between my legs.

"Sorry did that hurt?" Silver stopped.

"Don't stop," I said.

"Mm..." Sonic bit his lip as Silver rubbed his tail.

"Silver, I thought you were a virgin, and yet you know where to touch Sonic," I covered Sonic's mouth too keep him quiet.

"I was just... I was following my instincts..." He said.

"Keep going," I let his continue to touch Sonic until I knew his weak points, "Sonic," I said, "You're turn. And you better use those skills."

"Tsk," Sonic glared at me he sat up. His face was red, this was obviously emberassing for him.

"I'm sorry, Silver," Sonic leaned on Silver and kissed his ear.

"Ah~" Silver moaned as Sonic nibbled his neck, "Sonic..."

  Sonic kissed Silver's chest and down to his thigh. Sonic licked Silver's sheath and began stocking his tail.

"That's enough," I had gotten all that I needed, listening to their moaning. I make them make out with each other for a while, I used my hands to thrust into each of as they kissed until they both came.

"Ahh~♡!" They both came and collapsed panting.

"Go to sleep you two," I turned off the light and laid under the covers, "I have plans for you tomorrow."

~~~