Chapter 18

PoV: Silver

  My body felt so different now. Every time I saw Sonic I could feel my heart race and my body heat up. I could hardly control myself when I was near him. But this time... I had hurt him by mistake. Sonic couldn't raise his arms after Master had tied him up before. If I hadn't gotten carried away, Sonic wouldn't have whimpered and gotten hurt. I wasn't allowed to go near him today as punishment. I couldn't touch him or talk to him.

"Sonic..." I watched him from across the room. He was sweeping today to let his shoulders rest. His scent was so close, I wanted to pull him close and play with him again. It hurt not being allowed to have Sonic. Sonic... I miss you...

PoV: Sonic

  I shuttered as I felt a chill up my spine. I looked back, the room was empty.

"Mm... this better not be another stalker," I kept sweeping. I had felt like someone was watching me.

"Sonic," Master was calling me, "when you finish here, change the bedding in the guest room."

  I nodded and finished up. I grabbed clean sheets and did as told. Once the clean sheets were in place, I laid the blanket over the bed.

"Its still sore..." I finished cleaning and my shoulders were aching. My lower back was as well. Master was rough, just like all the others, "I'm leaving when I can- can I still take him with me..."

  My plans always included Silver. He was always the one I wanted to set free, but now...

"I don't think you'll be going anywhere," I was suddenly pinned down as Master's voice was besides my left ear, "You know how slaves work don't you? You obey the Master's every command, no matter how degrading or humiliating."

"I know that," I didn't fight. I had no reason to escape anymore. I could only hope for mercy at this point.

"Something's wrong with you," he turned me onto my back, "What are you thinking?"

"I have no reason to fight anymore. Not with Silver like this. He's happy here from what I can tell, dispite what he turned into. You can make me do what ever you want. I don't care anymore," I looked away from him, I was just going to brace myself for what ever he planned to do.

  Nothing happened for a while. Then I felt his hand lift the pink shirt he still forced me to wear.

"Take it off," he ordered.

  I pulled the shirt off like he told me. His hand held my cheek in its palm. Master's hands were big and cold, I felt them graze over my body with chills. I felt my thighs being spread open.

"How has the pain been?" His voice... but it wasn't the words I expected.

"Master...?" I was at a loss. I had expected to be violated, bot questioned.

"The pain from Silver. Does it hurt?" He pushed on my entrance. A wince escaped my lips before I could conceal my reaction, "That's a yes then."

"Master why do you ask-?"

"If I let you die from pain or infection. I lose my favorite personal slave. I can't have that," he coated his finger in a cream and I felt him enter. It hurt, Silver had torn something in me the other day, "There. Stay in the bed until told otherwise. You may only use the restroom. You cannot go anywhere else."

"Master?" I felt at a lost. My only order was to remain in bed.

"Here," he tossed a book onto the bed, "It'll keep you from getting bored."

  I picked it up and looked at the cover. It was the fairtail book! Master had given it to me.

"I'm all alone here..." I looked around. I opened the book and the story started. If I had to say it... this was the nicest any Master had ever been to me. I got a story to read now.

PoV: Mephiles

  I checked on Sonic's injuries before letting him rest. On a whim I gave him the book, but I had decided I should limit his pages. I opened the door to find him completely captivated by the book. His tail wagged and ears flickered with eat breath of joy he released. I had never seen him with a smile on his face.

  That trader failed to mention how beautiful you can look.

  I shut the door and allowed him to continue. Silver had been watching near by. His obsession with Sonic was leading him to a negative route. I had to handle him soon.

  I'll need to calm Silver down first.

~~~