Chapter 16

PoV: Mephiles

"What is that?" Silver watched as I held the ring in front of him.

"You're reward," I told him, "You cleaned the chimney well. So with this, you can get Sonic to make as many of his little noises as you like."

"How do I put it on him?" The smile Silver had, this was the perfect punishment for Sonic.

PoV: Sonic

"Ngh! Damn it!" I pulled against the chains that held my wrists behind my back, "I shouldn't have picked up that book..."

"You really shouldn't have," Master was back... "I'll forgive you if you tell me how much you love you be used like the little toy you are."

"Never!" I snapped.

"Well then, enjoy your punishment. There is no stopping him this time," Master sat down and the door opened.

"Silver?!" I couldn't believe it, Silver was supposed to punish me?!

"Sonic! I missed you!" He hugged me and lifted the shirt from my shoulders, "You're shirt slipped."

"You pulled it off!" I gulped as he pushed me down.

"You're so soft~" he nuzzled into my chest.

  I was trying my best not to purr. Silver knew my body to well, this was dangerous... I didn't need Master learning where too touch me.

"Silver... what are you doing?" I felt his hand start to lift my leg.

"Enjoying my reward. Master said I can do whatever I want to you, you can't say no," he smiled.

"What-mm!" I froze as Silver pressed his lips against mine. His tongue... it was pushing against mine, I couldn't break free.

"Sonic, you are not allowed to resist," Master ordered.

  I wanted to fight back, but I couldn't hurt Silver; now I wasn't allowed to try or Silver would get shocked.

"Now if I touch here..." Silver rubbed my lower abdomen, his hand was slipping lower!

"Aa!" I bit my tongue to keep quiet.

"I want to hear more~" Silver wasn't stopping, I felt his finger slip inside me.

"Ahha~!" I shouted as I felt him moving around inside.

"Let's speed this up," Master forced a pill into my mouth, "Now swallow it."

  I forced it down my throat. I knew that blue pill too well. Many of my Masters before used it on me. I hated it.

"Master, can I use it now?" Silver asked.

"You can use it when ever you please," Master sat back down.

  The smile of Silver's face, he pulled a ring from the pocket of his uniform.

"Silver... what are you doing with that?" I gulped.

"I'm going to make you feel good."

"No!"

---

  It was so tight... the cock ring... it was squeezing me... Silvers hand... he was playing with my prostate without stopping. My throat was dry from all the noises I kept making... Silver... why are you obsessed with this?

PoV: Silver

"Does it feel good? You feel really good~" I kissed Sonic. His insides were so soft  and warm~ I didn't want to leave him.

"Aaa~haah~♡!" Sonic's leg twitched. He hadn't done that before, "Damn it..."

"He twitched," I moved my finger against the hard spot again. Sonic was panting while making all his noises.

"He wants to cum. He'll have to beg for it," Master explained, he grabbed Sonic's member where the ring was.

"Aaahaa~!" Sonic arched his back, he was feeling good!

"You'll have to beg to cum," Master started moving his hand.

"Ny... I'll never beg-aah~!" Sonic was so cute, his face was so red and his body was warmer than before.

"Then you'll be wearing this for three days," Master laughed.

"What?!" Sonic shout, "Ah!" He moaned every time I pushed on the hard spot inside him.

"Sonic, just ask. You'll feel better," I kissed his ear.

"Silver... I can't..." he was stubborn, but I knew how to make him give in.

"I'll do it," I teased him.

"Don't- aaahaaaaa~♡!" Sonic moaned again. All I did was push his spot with two finger's, pull his tail, and bite his ear, "Take it off... Silver..."

"You like it when I do that," I kept doing it until Master pulled the ring off Sonic.

"Aaahahaaaa~♡♡!!" Sonic came and collapsed. He was covered in sweat and panting.

"Silver, that's enough for now. Your limited to cuddling him only now," Master removed Sonic's handcuffs and I hugged him.

"Yes Master," I held Sonic close. He was starting to fall asleep.

"Sonic, next time I catch you reading you be swallowing two pills, and I'll be the one you beg to," Master walked away.

"Yes... Master..." Sonic growled under his breath.

"Sonic, you don't have to growl so much, Master let's us do this to each other," I held him tighter.

"Silver how could you be happy?" Sonic tried to get up, I pushed him onto his back.

"I have you now. That's all I need," I hugged him. Sonic gripped my shirt.

"We can still escape," Sonic was still stuck on running away.

"No, we can't," I wasn't going to let this go.

"Silver..."

  My master let me touch Sonic, and Sonic had to let me. I didn't want to give this up. Not for the world.

"We don't need to go anywhere."

~~~