Chapter 15

PoV: Sonic

"Stop it!" Those were the words I used to yell at Master, but right now I was trying to get Silver to control his hands.

"I don't want to, Sonic," he was holding me, I was stuck washing the dishes and Silver wasn't letting me.

"Silver I have to finish this before that asshole threatens you aga-ahh!" I felt him push a finger inside, "S-Silver... knock it off... pull it out- Aa!"

"You're so warm... I want to stay inside," he was holding me tighter. I couldn't work with him toying with me.

"Silver, let him go," Master had come back into the room, he was waving around the remote to my collar.

"Yes sir," Silver let me go and I fell to my knees. Silver had starting do those things to me anytime he got the chance. The stupid pink shirts I had to wear wasn't making defending myself easy.

  Master was watching me as I got back up and began washing the dishes again.

"Silver, clean the chimney. If you do well I will reward you," Master spoke.

"Yes Master," Silver left the room with his ears dropped and tail hanging low.

"Sonic, leave that for someone else to finish," Master said, "Come with me."

"Yes..." I growled and followed him.  He took me into a room filled with books.

"Dust in here as I work," he ordered.

  I did just that. The books had little dust on them, I felt tempted to take one and read it but I couldn't put Silver in danger. I sighed as I kept cleaning. One book caught my attention, it was a fairytale.

  Maybe just a little.

PoV: Mephiles

  I was keeping them separated for now. Silver had become far too found of Sonic's physical reactions to sex. Yet, I found I could use it to my advantage. Sonic only ever told Silver to stop but did physically nothing to stop him. He cared too much to force Silver away. Silver on the other hand, he seemed to only have interest in Sonic's body. I could use Sonic's body as a reward for Silver to get his total obedience. I just needed to find a reward that would get Sonic's attention.

  It took a while for Sonic to finish. I quickly discovered he was stopped working. I found him sitting down with an open book in his hands. The pages... it was a book without images...

  Sonic... he wasn't just slightly educated, he could read... Unfortunately for him, that was illegal.

"I should have you reported for legibility," I startled him as he dropped the book and stood.

"Master!" He pushed the book back into the self.

"Reading is illegal for Slaves," I walked closer to him.

"I wasn't reading. The shapes on the papers intrigue me," he started dusting again.

"Is that so?" I grabbed the duster from him. He was lying, I only knew because his eyes slowly shifted across the pages earlier, "Either way, you'll be punished tonight."

"Understood master," he growled and took the duster back. He continued cleaning and I had to prepare his punishment and Silver's reward.

  I smiled and I found a certain ring in the back of my desk.

  This will work perfectly.

~~~