Chapter 30

PoV: 3rd Person

  Months went by as the couple of three peaceful lived together. Sonic and Silver happily did their work on the mansion. Once Sonic finished his tutoring he took on his role of becoming a teacher. Thanks to Tails, he was first slave to get a degree. Sonic's was a teaching degree, he became a teacher for all of Mephiles slaves and the slave's new born children. He was a natural teacher who was belived by his students. Their lives were full with their routine, and happiness everlasting under their reformed Master.

---

"Mm~♡!" Sonic moaned as his rear was gentle entered with a thickly lubricated cock. Mephiles was being as gentle as possible, for the first time his entry didn't draw blood or tear his smaller mate. Silver had refused to release Sonic from their deep, long kiss as he was entered.

"Silver, let him catch his breath," Mephiles pulled Silver under Sonic. Sonic slowly gasped for air as his lips were freed.

"I don't wanna," Silver whined and pulled Sonic into a hug, "I could kiss you forever~"

"I do... need to breath..." Sonic's voice was at the mercy of his own pleasure. He had to hold back a moan in order to speak, "Aww~♡!"

"Sonic," Mephiles pulled up Sonic's hips as Silver hugged him, "Don't cover your mouth."

"Ahhaah~♡!" Sonic moaned as Mephiles began to slowly thrust within him, "augh!" Sonic clenched the sheets as he felt another entry. Silver was too impatient and had slowly pushed himself in besides Sonic, "ahh...  b-both of... you?"

"Does it hurt?" Silver asked, his small member was no comparison to Mephiles'.

"N-no," Sonic's body began trembling as he was overwhelmed with bliss.

  Both began to thrust into the smalk azure hedgehog. Silver cumming rather quickly as Sonic became lost in sexual pleasure. Mephiles quickly leaned down and nuzzled Sonic as they both released. Sonic collapsed, panting as he was gently lifted off both members.

"Did you like it?" Mephiles chuckled as he laid Sonic down besides Silver. Sonic only nodded as he began purring. He nuzzled into my pillow and I pulled Silver closer, "Don't worry, you're turn is next."

"Really! But I don't wanna do it without Sonic..." Silver pouted. Sonic only rolled over so Silver could hold him, "I'm ready now."

"Alright," Mephiles gently thrust into Silver and began fucking Silver in the same manner he did with Sonic. After a while Silver still hadn't moaned, "Is something wrong?"

"Harder," Silver answered, "But don't be rough okay?"

"Sure," Mephiles began to thrust harder and-

"Haah~♡!" Silver moaned as his prostate was stimulated.

  Mephiles kept his pace and power with each thrust. Silver came early again, Mephiles cumming afterwards both of the smaller males were now purring as they cuddled against each other. Mephiles laid besides them and was immediately climbed on top of as if he was a pillow.

"Hey, you two know I'm not your bed," Mephiles sighed, "Fine, but I'm moving you if I need to get up."

"Okay~" they replied just before gently falling asleep.

  Mephiles laid back and gently rubbed each of their backs.

  You two... Mephiles pulled them close and turned off the light, "I can't live with you."

~~~ The End ~~~

  From rough sex, to fluff and love, and back to smut. This book as gone round in a circle.

  This book was so much fun, and I always knew it would be short. I wish I was better and Slave x Master stories, but that's why we practice! I think this kne turned out pretty damn cute.

  I love you guys, and I hope to see you in future stories.

Goodbye~ 😚😚😚

💖💛💙💜💖💍💖💜💙💛💖