Chapter 4

I drew a pic of Sonic and Silver in their uniforms.

PoV: Sonic

"Hey!" I felt a strike on my back, "I said line those up without wrinkles!"

Silver and I were in charge of laundry today. Neither of us were tall enough to reach the wires so straightening the clothes was a challange. Silver accidentally knock down one of the socks. I jumped in the way of the whip and it struck me.

"Boy! If you keep taking this fools punishments I'll have you take a hundred lashes!" The supervisor yelled.

"Tsk," I got up, my back stung with the pain.

"Sonic," Silver helped me up, "You're bleeding... You can't take every strike for me. It's my fault for dropping the sheets."

"I'm not letting them hurt you more than they have," I got up, "Let's hurry up an finish this."

"Get back to work you two!" I heard him crack the whip and I picked up the next sheet and started to hang it.

"Sonic, you need to rest," Silver whispered as we kept working.

"We're not allowed to so that, you know that. Don't worry about me, I'm fine," I replied, I was in pain, but it was familiar to me. I'd keep Silver safe, and I'd take all the punishments.

PoV: Silver The Hedgehog

  Sonic was getting hurt because of me again... he did this every time... he took the hits for me, then he was whipped for taking the hits. Then... when our old Master would take us to the bedroom... he would give up his own body... just for me... he was the only reason I was still a virgin... and I couldn't say thank you...

"Work faster!" The hit Sonic again. When blood landed on the clean white sheets... I could already feel the pain on my back... "You idiots! You got blood all over the sheets!"

"You got blood all over my sheets," Master had returned, he wasn't pleased.

"My lord, I didn't do anything wrong-"

"Why is the blue one the only one who's been whipped?" Master asked the man. Sonic had said he was a 'supervisor.'

"He refused to let me strike the white one sir. Each time he jumped in front of the whip at his own expense. Now he's bleeding over your sheets."

"Take them both up to my room after you've had Sonic's injuries bandaged," Master ordered and watched as we were pushed inside the house.

  I was waiting in the bedroom alone, it made me nervous, but not a scared as it made Sonic. I could remember when Sonic came to bed that night, he was limping and bruised, even cut in certain places. He could hardly walk, yet he still finished his load of work the next day in the fields with his smile and said, "I'm fine," even though he was lying. He had done it to keep me from being raped the way he was.

  Now, I was still here, and I was going to be the one who saved him. I knew it was going to hurt, and that it was destroy me as a boy, but I couldn't let Sonic put himself in danger every time. The door opened and Sonic finally came in.

"Sonic," I ran to him, his shirt was gone, his pants still had some blood stained onto them, "It's okay, you won't have to get hurt any more."

"Silver, no I won't let you go through this," he was still fighting, even though he was barely standing.

"You two, sit," Master ordered and I helped Sonic sit down even though he didn't want to, "When I heard you were disobedient, I thought it ment you were rebellious. You'd cause me trouble, but you haven't," he pointed towards me, and he looked towards Sonic, "You have affection that's your down fall with me. You took Silver's lashes, for that, he'll be punished."

  He pulled something out, it wasn't a whip.

"No!" Sonic shouted just before pain suddenly ran through me. It was comming from the collar, it was burning me... I couldn't move anymore.

PoV: Sonic

  Silver...

"Stop it!" I didn't care, I grabbed Master's  hand, "You can't electrocute me if I'm touching you or you'll be shocked too! Stop hurting him and I'll let go!"

  Silver stopped screaming. He had let go of the button.

"How exactly did you know that about electricity? Almost no slaves know the word electrocute. The normally say shock."

"Oh fuck..." I had slipped, not using simple language. I'm going to be hung for this...

"Who educated you?" Master glared, he wasn't going to give up until I said so.

"Do what ever you want to me, I won't tell, and I won't let you touch Silver," I growled.

"Is that so?" He threw me down, "Hang him out side and whip him until he gives up a name.

"I WON'T GO!" I snapped as his workers tried to pull me back, "Not until you assure me you won't touch Silver..."

"I have no interest in him aside from clean," Master replied and waved Silver to leave.

  I let myself be dragged away seeing Silver escape and hide in our room.

  Don't worry Silver. I'll be back, and I'll be fine.

PoV: Mephiles

"My lord, perhaps we should just sell-"

"No," I silenced my supervisor, "He's worth nothing as he is now," I picked up Sonic's paper work, looking for any good reports on him. The ones I found, were all from master who used his sexually, "I'm going to shatter his free will to the point where he's to scared to be alone."

"Yes My lord," he left and I was alone.

  I set down the notes, there seemed to be no way to break Sonic, except for one.

"I have new orders," I announced to my house maids, "Make sure Sonic is beaten until he weak. Nothing broken, I still need his to work in the house. Leave him hanging until tonight. I wish to see him and Silver, and handle them personally."

"Yes, my Lord!"

~~~