Chapter 19

PoV: Silver

"Master, why am I tied up? I've followed all your orders," I looked up at Master. He had tied me up the way he normally tied Sonic to the bed. My hands were pinned over my head and my legs were forced apart.

"You did, but this is some special training for you," he rang a bell and Sonic came in. Sonic was all dressed up too. He looked so cute in such a frilly dress.

"You called, Master," his face was red. Sonic never did like wearing the dresses Masters gave him. But... he was holding something.

"Silver seems to have a bit of an addiction," Master pulled Sonic close, "You'll help me calm him down, won't you?"

"Y-Yes Master," Sonic put the box down and opened it.

"Not yet, I want to see how bad his situation is," Master closed the box and pulled Sonic into his arms. Sonic wasn't fighting... he always fought. Did I hurt him that badly...

"Silver, you have quite the obsession with my personal assistant," Master lifted Sonic's skirt. He was wearing girls underwear. That's really cute~ "I don't think I can allow that."

"Master... your hands are cold..." Sonic shivered as Master slid his hand below Sonic's underwear.

"Bare with it," Master was touching Sonic. He had done it before but I was always allowed to be with Sonic. He was mine too.

"Mm..." Sonic was making his cute noises. Only I can make him moan. Master only hurts him. Master was biting Sonic's ear, "Aa... haah~"

  He moaned?! But... I thought only I could make him...

"Let him go..." I didn't know this feeling. I felt angry and annoyed. I didn't like Master touching him anymore.

"What was that?" Master pulled Sonic against him.

"LET HIM GO! SONIC IS MINE!" Wait... why did I just shout that... I'm talking like a Master does... Sonic hates Masters....

"Silver..." the look in Sonic's eyes... he looked horrified... he hated me now...

"I don't remember giving Sonic to you," Master let Sonic go and had him sit on the end of the bed, "Infact, it's the exact opposite. Sonic will only belong to me," he lifted my chin, "He can run away all he wants. He'll still be mine, and so will you."

"Yes... Master..." I made Master angry... Now I won't be allowed to touch Sonic...

"Good. Sonic, you have your orders. Now carry them out."

"As you wish, Master."

PoV: Sonic

  I didn't know how to respond to Silver calling me his. I had only seen him mad like that once before. We had run away and I pushed him down a hill to help him escape. I was caught and beaten until I could hardly move. Silver was seen as a hostage and wasn't punished as harshly. He was mad at me for taking the entire punishment. Since then, he never seemed to get angry.

"Sonic, you may use this now," Master handed me the box. It was a vibrator and ring. I knew this punishment well. I'm sorry Silver. This might be what's best for both of us.

  Silver was watching me as I applied lubricant to the egg shaped vibrator. Our usual roles had been switched, this felt so awkward. I didn't want to hurt him but... he wasn't the Silver I knew anymore.

"Sonic, what are you doing?" Silver shifted as I got closer.

"I'm only following Master's orders," I answered as I got closer.

"You never follow anyone's orders," Silver was right, until now I hardly ever followed orders.

"I have no reason to refuse Master anymore," I pushed it in and he shifted.

"Ngh... its cold..." he squirmed.

"It'll warm up once its on," Master place a hand around my waist, "Sonic, make sure it's in tight."

  I nodded and sat in between Silver's thighs. I had to get it on before he was hard. I pulled Silver's member from hiding. I could feel it pulse. He was really getting hard from this... I got the cock ring on him before he was fully erect. I was in charge of Silver's punishment. It sucked having to do this to him.

"Now then," Master pulled me onto his lap, "If you don't mind me entering," Master whispered into my ear.

"Do what you want. I don't care anymore," I started to remove the underwear and Master stopped me.

"Leave it on," Master's member was slowly entering my body.

"Mm... haah~a!" It was harder to hold back moans since Silver taught Master all my weak spots.

  I felt master cum and he let me go. Master ordered Silver to keep the vibrator and ring on for the rest of the day. Master ordered me to return to the guest room.

---

"Sonic," Master entered a while later, "I brought you something."

  I looked up, what I expect to be a sexual toy was another book.

"A book..." I looked at the title as he handed it to me, "Snow White... Master... why are you giving this to me?" Why is he being kind all of a sudden?

"Should I take it back?" He reached for it.

"No I want it," I pulled it away from him.

"I thought so. Sonic, if I remove your collar, you need to stay here. In exchange for serving me, I'll allow you to have full access to my personal library."

"Your library..." I felt the collar around my neck. He was going to take it off if I stayed, "But Silver..."

"Silver will need a while longer before his collar can be removed. But I'm asking you if a library is enough for your loyalty," Master handed me another book. Cinderella.

"I don't... I don't want to stay a Slave..." I didn't know why I said that... I was never going to escape slavery...

"Is that so? Then I could make you a maid, or do you prefer being a personal assistant. I'd have to teach you to write first."

"You really mean it?" It felt like a dream... Master was setting me free...

"You'll have to live here of course. But you won't have to do work like the other slaves. You'll be allowed to leave the premises, but there will be a curfew. You cannot leave without telling me first, and you must return by six each evening if I am not accompanying you," Master held up a key, "You'll still have to follow my orders, but you can have this room to yourself. You will join me for dinner each night, and I will no longer use your body without your concent."

  I felt tears falling down my face, I was going to be freed from this nightmare.

"Will you really set Silver free?" I asked.

"In time. And if I ever forget, you can remind me," he sat down besides me, "So which will it be?"

PoV: Mephiles

  I could see Sonics own emotions conflicting with his desire to be free. Even with Silver being his perverted stalker, he still put Silver before himself. I was going to lose a slave, but the result was something I preferred. I couldn't get his smile out of my head. If he couldn't smile like that as a slave, I had no choice but to set him free. Though I wasn't truly setting him free, legally he was still a slave. If I let him out into the world, he would only be captured and given to someone else. This was the only way to assure his freedom and keep him with me.

"I'll do it," he was holding back a smile and tears at the same time. I wiped his cheeks and pulled him close. He was truly mine now.

"Welcome to your new job Sonic. You can call me Mephiles from now on."

"Yes, Mephiles."

~~~