Chapter 6

PoV: 3rd Person

Silver gulped as he was laid onto his back. Sonic was unconscious to his left. From what he had seen, Silver could only guess that lossing his virginity was going to be the worst pain imaginable.

"I'm not going easy on you. You chose to take your punishment," Mephiles spread Silver's legs apart as he aligned his hard cock, "so you'll take complete pain."

Silver shut his eyes and gripped the sheets as Mephiles rammed into him.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Silver screamed in absolute agony as the rock hard cock tore his virgin walls.

Silver gripped the silk sheets hard as the unfamiliar object in his back side began to ram into him. His scream had woke up Sonic who looked in terror as what he had been preventing since the two small hedgehogs had met. Sonic's desire to fight the ropes and save Silver was drowned by his inability to move. His left shoulder was achin and his legs were too sore for any movement what so ever. Silver cried out as he experience an entirely new form of pain. He bit his tongue as the feeling from being torn from the inside out overwhelmed him.

Tears fell from Sonic's emerald eyes ad he watched his nightmare play out before him. Mephiles looked to Sonic, if it were a possible, a grin appeared on his face. Two finger suddenly found themselves buried into Sonic's entrance. As Mephiles thrusted deep into Silver's body, he made sure his hand cause Sonic the same amount of pain Silver felt.

It ended when Mephiles ejaculated into Silver's body. He pulled out as Silver laid motionless. Regret over flowed him as the pain was worse than he expected. His bloodied rear end was still gushing with blood and semen as Sonic's was.

"Mm!" Sonic winced as Mephiles jammed his sharp claws into Sonic's rectal wall.

"You tried you best to save your friend, but you're still just a slave," Mephiles roughly pulled his finger from Sonic's entrance, cutting it on the way out as more blood than semen spilt our onto the bed, "Make sure they don't leave the bedroom, I don't care what they do otherwise."

"Yes my lord," the maids locked the doors to Mephiles' bedroom as he left to wash up in a long, hot bath.

"Sonic... I'm sorry... I know you didn't want me to go through that. I just couldn't watch you cry any more... he was hurting you so much..." Silver slowly pulled off the cloth covering Sonic's mouth to let him talk.

"I could have handled it Silver. I always can-"

"That's why I had to Sonic," Silver interrupted him. "You've done this for me since we met. I couldn't let you do it anymore. I can watch you he hurt anymore," Silver pulled Sonic into a hug and untied the blue hedgehog's wrists, "I'm gonna protect you from now on."

"No! That's my job!" Sonic replied, "I supposed to protect you with my life."

"Then I'm doing the same."

"Silver-"

"Sonic, you've fought enough. Please," Silver held Sonic against his chest, "Just rest for once..."

"... okay Silver, I'll rest. But just this once..." Sonic slowly fell asleep as he relaxed, feeling completely safe in Silver's arms. Silver's own fatigue was consuming him as well.

"Thank you..." His amber eyes closed and he fell unconscious, holding the small blue hedgehog, "Sonic..."

~~~