Chapter 20

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up and found two more books in the guest bed... my bed.

"It wasn't a dream... ...  I'm free..." I hugged the books, not entirely knowing what to do.

  Knock. Knock. I flinched as there was a knock on the door. One of the maids came in.

"Good morning Sonic. Any requests for your first breakfast?" She was treating me completely different... she didn't ignore me to yell for me to go clean something. This was so strange...

"Breakfast?" I didn't know what to pick... I never got the chance to learn about normal food.

"I'll let the Master decide then," she snapped her fingers and men carrying several boxes and bags came in.

"What is this..."

"You can't wear a slave uniform forever. These will be your clothes for working and these are what you may wear with your tutor. They were all measured to be your exact size, and washed. Please, dress yourself and get ready for the morning. Your tutor will arrive just before noon," she left and I was left alone with all of these.

"Wait all of this is mine?! It's too much... it's way too much... I don't know what to wear or how to-"

"Sonic!"

"Yes Master!" I stood up the moment I heard Maste- er... Mephiles' voice.

"You need to break the habbit or other people will learn that you used to be a slave," he walked in, "My maids are truly useless. They overwhelmed you then left. You have no sense of style so I will be teaching you how to dress properly," He pulled all of the clothing from the bags, "Now, we will begin."

  Being free comes with a lot of choice making... Its fine, I can do this!

  I ended up wearing what Mephiles called 'dress pants' and a button up top. The pants were a sorta maroon color, and the shirt was black.

"You don't have as terrible a sense of style as I expected. Let's eat. You need to prepare for your tutor after," all of this, it was making my hear race. It was so exciting and terrifying. Once I mastered being free I could teach Silver when he was released.

  We're escaping together, I promise.

PoV: Silver

  Sonic was completely different today. He was allowed to sit at the table, he even got to eat the food! He was smiling... Why? Sonic only smiles when he reads. Why is he smiling now?

  I felt my heart sink... His collar was gone... but I thought he was going to take both of ours off when he figured out how... why isn't he coming over to help me?

"Silver," I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sonic walked up to me, "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" I kept scrubbing the dishes I was assigned to do.

"Mephiles set me free," he whispered.

"Huh..." I heard a crash, I had dropped the bowl I was cleaning, "Free..."

"Mhm!" He was still smiling, "He said he'd free you too, once he likes you. So just follow every order he gives you, okay. Then we'll be free together! Here."

He handed me something, a napkin. It was full of the food he was eating before, "Sonic you'll get in trouble."

"No I won't. I don't work for anyone!" He hugged me, "I know you've been really weird lately... but this is what we always dreamed of. So I'm going to do it."

"Sonic..." his smell... his body against mine. I wanted to, I wanted to push him down and make him moan so badly. No! What is wrong with me?! I'll ruin his dream if I did that...

"Sonic! Your lesson will start without you!" Master shouted for him.

"Coming!" Sonic let me go, "We'll get you free, I promise," he ran off and left.

  This was it... Sonic saved me, like he always did...

  If I'm going to make his dream come true... I'll never touch him like that again, even if I hate meself for doing it.

  Sonic, I'll help you... how ever I can...

~~~