Chapter 17

PoV: Mephiles

  Sonic had been sufficiently more behaved since I began to use Silver as his punishment. He certainly had a grudge against any form of sex, and sexual attention. And yet... I caught him reading the newspaper I had left on the table.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I had Sonic's wrists tied above him. Silver was patiently waiting for me to give the order.

"I couldn't help myself..." his smart remarks were gone. I wondered if I had finally broken him.

"Silver, you're not allowed to touch him with anything except your tongue," I ordered and sat back.

  Sonic could hold back his moans for long amounts of time. Yet, Silver had already figured out how to get him to break within a matter of seconds. Sonic had three weak points that I've discovered after observing Silver. One was his ears, he usually cracked and let a moan slip if those were licked or bitten in anyway. The next two were obvious. His member and prostate; both were fairly sensitive and made it hard for him to hold back when teased. He was easier to break than I expected.

  "Ahhaa~" Silver had no hesitation in giving Sonic a rim job, not that he knew what it was. I just got to watch.

"Sonic, you taste good~" Silver continued. It was the usual at first, then he did something I didn't expect.

"Silver! Ngh!!" Tears were stinging Sonic's eyes. It was completely against the order I gave.

  Silver had most of his weight on Sonic, it was straining his shoulders. But what shocked me was the fact that Silver had thrust his member into Sonic.

"Sonic~ you feel so good~" I could hear Sonic's quiet whimpers from here.

"Silver, that's enough!" I snapped.

"Master..." Silver shifted his weight off Sonic and the whimpering stopped.

"Maids," I called, "Have Silver get a proper bath," I pulled Sonic off him.

"Yes my lord," they took Silver away and I remained with Sonic.

"What have you done to him..." Sonics eyes were gushing with tears.

"Speaking out of turn now?" I untied his arms to avoid damaging his shoulders further.

"You ruined him!" Sonic pushed me down, "Silver was innocent and sweet before you do this! You... you changed him into... into..."

"Into someone who is completely obsessed with you. But if I'm right, you two loved each other before. Silver could have easily become this the moment he learned what sex was. You protecting him only delayed the inevitable," I pushed Sonic off me.

"You're a monster..." he growled.

"I wouldn't think so, I gave you someone who actually loves you. He had your entire body figured out, and now I have your weaknesses," I pinned him down, "You have no right to be ungrateful. Now why don't you give me your thanks."

"Get out of me!!!" He screamed as I thrust deep into him.

"Be quiet," I covered his mouth and used him until I was satisfied.

  He laid quietly on the floor when I finished.

"I hate you..." he curled up, clearly comforting himself.

  This route of punishment wasn't going to work if Silver was going to be disobedient.

"Sonic, how much did you enjoy reading that book you found?" I asked.

"... doesn't matter, I'm forbidden to do so..." it was clear enough that he enjoyed the story.

"If you behave, I'll allow you to read it."

"What..." he looked up at me with a look of disbelief and just a hint of joy. His tail gave a single subtle wag.

"You heard what I said."

  I left and shut the door. I had a feeling this would get Sonic under control. But now I had to handle Silver's lust for him.

  Something told me that would be easier.

~~~