Chapter 28

PoV: Mephiles

I remained in my room after putting a guard for their door. I knew Silver was always fond of Sonic's punishments but what I just heard...

"It's fine... you can cum inside..."

Sonic welcomed him... fourty three different Masters before me, and my own punishments included... with the way he behaved I assumed he hated the idea of sex all together yet... He was enjoying himself with Silver. He likes sex, but no punishment was ment for him to enjoy it. If I... would he allow me to...

"Master," I heard someone at my door. I opened it to find the maid I had guard the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Silver left the room Sir, they finished of you still wanted to speak with Sonic," she explained.

"Very well, you may go," I waved her away.

I knew I should wait, they had only just finished. Still, I found myself right at their door. I saw Silver asking for snacks from the kitchen with a smile on his face. I walked into their room. Sonic was tucked in and purring as he nuzzled against a pillow. So then, he really does enjoy it...

His cheeks were a nice rosey pink as he purred loudly into the pillow. I could see hus tail moving below the blanket. He was happy...

"Sonic," I knocked on the side of the door and he stopped purring. He looked over at be and pulled the blanket up, "I wanted to ask you something."

"R-really?" He's face was red as I sat besides him on the bed.

"I want to apologize..." I needed his forgiveness before asking something more important.

"Eh?" He just looked at me.

"For every punishment I've given you, and for any others you've recieved. No one should ever be treated so harshly..." I hadn't realized until I had already done so, I was stroking his quills as he remained laying down. But he wasn't fighting it, I didn't want to stop but I wasn't sure if I should keep going.

"Mm... it's okay... Mephiles..." he turned to face me, "You did this before a lot," he grabbed my hand, "What is it?"

He doesn't know what petting is...

"It's petting..." I answered him.

"Petting? You're the only Master who's done that to me," He laid back down and placed my hand back on his head, "It was the first thing you did that wasn't painful..."

"... You can ask me to," I started petting him again, "I'll pet you when ever you want..."

"Really..." he started hugging his pillow. That's pretty cute...

"Really," I continued, and I slowly watched as his eyes became drowsy. He fell asleep with the quietest purr.

"Sonic, I got us some snacks," Silver came in and set a small tray of finger sandwiches down, "Mephiles... Ah, he fell asleep. I wanted to keep going..."

"He's tired, let him rest," I wasn't sure when I should stop petting him now, I didn't want him to wake up.

"What are you doing to him again?" Silver asked.

"Petting him. He fell asleep to it, for most they find this peaceful and comforting-" Silver quickly grabbed my free hand, "I've pet you before."

"Yeah... it's supposed to feel nice right?" He grabbed a sandwich off the tray and laid on the bed with his head on my lap, "Can I try it too?"

"Y-yes..." I pet Silver as he ate the sandwich. He laid on me for a while. I hadn't noticed much about him as I did with Sonic.

Silver had his own beauty as well. Sonic had a much more feminine beauty, Silver's was more of an elegant beauty.

"Uh..." I froze as I realized he had fallen asleep just as Sonic did. What do I do? I can't wake them.

"Master-"

"Shh!" I immediately shushed the maid who came in.

  She stopped and smiled, handing me an extra blanket from the closet. She then took the tray and left, "I'll come back later~"

  I laid the blanket over Silver and laid back as I continued petting them. They began shifting the few second I had stopped. How long an I going to be here for?

"I need the restroom..."

~~~