Chapter 7

PoV: Sonic

  Silver could hardly move the next morning. He wasn't used to working through the pain like I was. We weren't given any orders other than not to leave the Master's quarters.

"Sonic... how can you sit up? He was harder on you, you were still bleeding," Silver winced as he tried to lift himself.

"Stop trying to move, you'll hurt yourself more than you already are," I laid Silver back down.

"Sonic... is it always that painful?" He asked. I laid down with Silver in my arms. I moved his quills out of my face so they wouldn't tickle my nose. It was funny to think we were the same height when his quills stood up so high.

"It gets easier, but it'll still hurt, mostly the bigger ones," I had to be honest with him now. I could lie to him now that he's experienced it.

"When did you first go through this?" Silver asked.

"It was my third Master to took my virginity. He took it because I couldn't remember how old I was, it was long before I met you."

"How small were you?" Silver ran his fingers through my quills as I spoke. I hadn't realize my voice was quivering.

"Small... I could hardly... I could just see over the counters..." I held him closer.

"I'm not going to let that happen to you anymore," Silver whispered.

"Making empty promises to each other, slaves are quiet skilled in that if I recall," Master had returned. He grabbed my leg and pulled me away from Silver, "You, I'm changing you're position."

"Oo, fun. Will I be working in the fields? That's the only other thing here," I laid on my back, there was nothing he could do that I hadn't been through already.

"Sonic!" Silver covered my mouth, "Forgive him Master..."

"Hm, say what you will slave, but there happened to be another position for you aside from a field worker. You'll get to be my Personal Slave. And you surely know how they're punished."

  I gulped, that was the worst position for any slave. You were with the master every day without a moment alone. You'd have to follow them everywhere, including the bathroom. I'd have no time to see Silver unless-

"Master, are you sure you'd like me so close to you?" I pushed Silver's hand off mine and held it, "I could destroy everything and embarrass you."

"I want you close," he attached a leash to my collar, "So only I can have the pleasure of beating you down when you get out of line."

  It had started, another war between me and my master. I'd outlast him, and he'd cast me aside again. And when he did, I'd steal that little book for these collars and free Silver.

PoV: Silver

"Sonic, no!" Master had pulled Sonic away from me and into the other room.

"Sonic..." I hadn't felt this scared for Sonic before. This Master was cruel, and he had made Sonic ihis personal slave. That usually went to the most obedient slave, so the hardly ever required punishment. Sonic was the opposite...

Sonic... I can't see you hurt again, not like the last master left you...

~~~