Chapter 12

PoV: Silver

"What is this?" Sonic and myself were brought to the dining table.

  Our uniforms had been changed. Sonic was in a gown for maids I was in a outfit for the male maids.

"When's the last time you two ate?" Master put down a plate before us.

"A-a few days ago Master," I answered.

"Take a seat you two," Master ordered.

  We sat down with caution and Sonic was give a platter of food. Food that only Master's ate. I was given a plate of the same... it this a test? Are we supposed to sit and not eat?

"Eat," Master said, "That's an order. Eat until you're full."

  Sonic looked nervous as he reached for the food on his plate, "Master you can't be serious-"

"I said to eat," Master glared and we knew he wasn't joking.

  We gulped as we each picked up a small piece of the meal and took a bite... it was outstanding... we had had the food of our Masters before. When Sonic and I would wash dishes we would eat and save any food that was left on the plate. One time we were lucky and found a whole piece of meat to eat. Now we had a whole plate to ourselves. Sonic was eating slowly, he didn't trust our master and neither did I. We had no choice but to follow his orders. When our plates were empty Master ordered them to be filled until neither of us could eat another bite.

"They're full, good," Master reached for Sonic and he growled, "Don't try anything."

  Master did it again, he was slowly moving his hand on Sonic's head as he struggled between growling and purring. He did the same thing to me next. I didn't understand it.

"Go to the bedroom and wait for me there on the bed," Master ordered us.

  Sonic took my hand as we followed his orders. We went to the bedroom and sat on the bed to wait as we were ordered to.

"Silver... what do you think is going to happen?" Sonic sat in my lap as I help him.

"I dont know, but I'm as scared as you are," I held tighter.

"I'll protect you, okay Silver," that promise, Sonic was going to sacrifice himself for me again.

"No, I can't let you do that anymore. I'm protecting you this time," I replied.

"Silver no-"

  Sonic stopped talking as the door opened and Master came in. He grabbed Sonic and pinned him down.

"Get off him," I couldn't yell, my body refused to let me.

"You two will follow my every command, if not the opposite one gets punished," Master let Sonic go and I took him, "Understood?"

  We had no choice... we were his slaves until he sold us or we died.

"Yes... Master..."

~~~