Expensive

It was 7:50pm and I was waiting for Gina to arrive. She always come early so I was ready at the door waiting for her to call me to let me know she's here.

I was wearing a low cut little black dress which was very unusual for me but I wanted to try something new. I would normally wear a pair of trousers and and top with a v shaped front revealing my breasts (slightly, maybe a bit more than slightly)

At 7:52pm I got the call.

"I'm here Ashlynn, hope you're ready"

"You know I'm ready, I'm on my way"

I locked the door and made my way over to Gina in her car.

"Woah you look incredible" Gina expressed as she stared at me, not quite used to me wearing a dress.
"You should wear dresses more often" she blurted out.

"Says you, you look hottt" I replied with.

Gina was wearing a opened backed green satin dress, and oh boy did she look bloody gorgeous.

We decided that as we are going out drinking Gina will drive into London and we will stay at a hotel. We felt like treating ourselves and chose to stay at hotel 41 as it was only 1mile from the city centre so we could easily walk in to the city for our night out then walk back. Yes it was very expensive but we made an impulsive choice to stay there.

Not long later we arrived at the hotel and let me tell you it was fucking beautiful. I couldn't believe we chose this place, we definitely were not fancy enough for this hotel but oh well. We checked in and made our way to the room.

Gina looked at me in a weird way and I knew she was thinking about something.

"What's going on in your head love?"

"Oh, erm, nothing" she replied

"Come on, just tell me"

"Okay, okay, so I was thinking whether you still have that bet with yourself, because this night could be the night you could meet someone and start a relationship?" Gina explained.

"You know that I can't stop this bet with myself, so yes it's still going on, and I'm happy being single at the moment, just having casual sex when I want and with whoever, not worrying about a relationship" I replied.

"Are you sure you're happy?"

"Yes, and who knows Chris Evans may announce a relationship soon so I'll be back and ready to date again"

Gina gave me the look of I'm not sure I believe you but let's not start any arguments and said "as long as you're happy, I'm happy"

"I love you Gina, thank you for looking out for me"

"I love you too"

And with that we got our heels on, yes that was a mistake we learned later on, and walked into the city centre.

"Let's go get drunk" we shouted down the street together.

Both feeling happy and content we made our way to a really over priced bar but it's London so we prepared ourselves and tried not to faint at the sight on the price of the drinks.

We ordered a couple cocktails and I soon realised cocktails were not for me, and then I gave the rest of my "sex on the beach" to Gina and I just ordered a simple beer, basic but really hits the right spot.

We talked and talked about shit or hours and then decided to move to the next bar wanting a change of scenery.